Are you brainwashed???

Moving toward Type One civilization...

Moderator: Super Moderators

Dude111
An Awesome Dude

Post by Dude111 » 06-07-2011 05:47 PM

"It takes a brave individual to change the way they've been brought up to think!!"

ImageAre you brainwashed???

I AM 'NOT' BRAINWASHED :)

Riddick
Pirate

Reality Check

Post by Riddick » 10-08-2016 02:32 AM

Dude111 wrote:"It takes a brave individual to change the way they've been brought up to think!!"

ImageAre you brainwashed???

I AM 'NOT' BRAINWASHED :)
How sure are you that you've not been brainwashed to BELIEVE you've not been brainwashed? I mean, regardless of procedure if your grey matter's been at all compromised, how can you know for certain it's functioning independently of all undue influences?

Insofar there's nothing that doesn't leave traces or evidence of intrusion, when was the last time you checked your cranial cavity for soap residue??

Under the circumstances, such a self head examination is the best you can do. Don't trust anyone else to do it for you, unless they let you examine theirs. 'Course, you could both be brainwashed not to see soap residue, so it's not really a dependable check is it?

A properly brainwashed person wouldn't have any idea of it. If you have any doubts, chances are it's not working!!
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

Dude111
An Awesome Dude

Post by Dude111 » 10-08-2016 10:32 AM

I am thankfully wide awake Riddick :)

Riddick
Pirate

Re: Reality Check

Post by Riddick » 10-08-2016 02:21 PM

Dude111 wrote:I am thankfully wide awake Riddick :)
Could be, could be... but there's always the possibility you've been brainwashed to believe you're wide awake.

It's a conundrum, for sure. But hey, how important is it, really? In the end analysis, reality is what you make it. Or what someone else makes it. It's all subjective. To be totally objective a person would need to discount all outside influences. Of course, to assure that would mean essentially cutting yourself off from the outside world.

Moral of the story: BEWARE of thinking - After all, it IS just all in the mind.
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

-Donald Trump Image

Riddick
Pirate

Education? Or Indoctrination?

Post by Riddick » 10-12-2016 03:34 AM

Dad Lights Up School As "Brainwashing Center" After Son Comes Home With "White Privilege" Assignment
"Our schools are failing academically. I feel they only care about turning our children into submissive group thinkers."

-Donald Trump Image

Cherry Kelly
Pirate

Re: Are you brainwashed???

Post by Cherry Kelly » 10-12-2016 09:42 AM

Where does one begin with the brainwashing done by schools? Common Core is one place. Social matters is another place.

Kids can't read, do simple math problem, write, know geography, history but they sure know about 'racial tensions' and social attitudes. They don't have recess and rarely have physical education -- and the weight of school kids today -- whew. Then there is the brainwashing about work - or minding parents - or so many other things the list just gets too long.

IT is time to take America back, go back to basics in education and return to actual homework. No cell phones allowed in schools! Computers to older students when needed to research.

kbot
Pirate

Re: Are you brainwashed???

Post by kbot » 10-12-2016 11:04 AM

First of all, even if this questionnaire made any sort of sense (which it doesn't), it should have been handled trough the social studies class, not literature. Secondly, and just my observation - it's no wonder that people are increasingly home-schooling their kids, or voting for increased use of charter schools......
There you go man, keep as cool as you can. Face piles and piles of trials with smiles. It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave. And keep on thinking free. (Moody Blues)

Return to “Awakening of global consciousness”