Quebec Is "Close To Its Limits" As Refugees Flood Across US-Canada Border

Moving toward Type One civilization...

Moderator: Super Moderators

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 08-03-2017 09:02 PM

I really am sorry to hear this. We have had it going on for a good 8 years or more, maybe some understand what is going on , but like the US, countries are forever changed. Not necessarily in a good way.

Back in January, Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, his liberal savior complex in full view, announced that Canada would take in all refugees who are refused entry to the US.

“To those fleeing persecution, terror and war, Canadians will welcome you, regardless of your faith. Diversity is our strength.”

Six months later, some Canadians are starting to question that decision as the country's resources are stretched to the limit by an unprecedented wave of refugees seeking asylum.

The rest of a very interesting story.......

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-08-0 ... ada-border
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

kbot
Pirate

Re: Quebec Is "Close To Its Limits" As Refugees Flood Across US-Canada Border

Post by kbot » 08-04-2017 05:43 AM

"Limits"????????

Canada is larger than the US with a much lower population to boot, so, what "limits" can there be?
There you go man, keep as cool as you can. Face piles and piles of trials with smiles. It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave. And keep on thinking free. (Moody Blues)

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 08-04-2017 05:20 PM

kbot wrote: 08-04-2017 05:43 AM "Limits"????????

Canada is larger than the US with a much lower population to boot, so, what "limits" can there be?
As you say, with a much lower population to rob to pay for the care and feeding of the "Refugees", not to mention health care, schooling, clothing, a place to live, no doubt all" free." Just like here, somebody has to pay for it...............Always seems the" good people" forget about that part, But don't seem to mind robbing from their own future families.

I really don't think the flood of Haitian Immigrants are going to enjoy a good old Canadian Winter , but who knows? :rolleyes:
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

megman
Parrothead

Post by megman » 09-02-2017 03:21 PM

All immigrants to Canada should be required to live their first 2 years in Winterpeg.

Then they can decide to stay or go.
Still an Original Pirate since Aug 2000
Wanna ride the Zamboni?

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 09-02-2017 04:40 PM

megman wrote: 09-02-2017 03:21 PM All immigrants to Canada should be required to live their first 2 years in Winterpeg.

Hi Megman, so good to see you are still kicking! Wish you would keep posting........?

I have a hunch it is going to be a Cold One this winter, down here too. Hard to figure out what the word "Kindness" means anymore. :confused:
KARMA RULES

megman
Parrothead

Post by megman » 09-02-2017 10:53 PM

Doka wrote: 09-02-2017 04:40 PM
megman wrote: 09-02-2017 03:21 PM All immigrants to Canada should be required to live their first 2 years in Winterpeg.

Hi Megman, so good to see you are still kicking! Wish you would keep posting........?

I have a hunch it is going to be a Cold One this winter, down here too. Hard to figure out what the word "Kindness" means anymore. :confused:
Life has not been kind the past few years. Been busy just trying to survive.

Spent the last week in the hospital and the doc is amazed I lived. I should be dead.

And that's just the latest in a long line of health issues.
Still an Original Pirate since Aug 2000
Wanna ride the Zamboni?

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 09-03-2017 02:09 AM

So sorry to hear of your hardships. Life is sure not a bowl of "pit-less cherries ! I'm old and falling apart!
And I might add, I'm not doing it "gracefully" , that's for sure! Sending you some good thoughts Megman! Sure glad you checked in here! I miss you!
KARMA RULES

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 09-04-2017 09:26 AM

megman wrote: 09-02-2017 10:53 PM
Life has not been kind the past few years. Been busy just trying to survive.

Spent the last week in the hospital and the doc is amazed I lived. I should be dead.

And that's just the latest in a long line of health issues.
Sorry to hear about your health issues Megman - life sucks (at times). Hopefully you'll continue to heal and get back to enjoying life. God to see you're back.
There you go man, keep as cool as you can. Face piles and piles of trials with smiles. It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave. And keep on thinking free. (Moody Blues)

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 08-27-2018 11:52 AM

DISLOYAL: Justin Trudeau Thinks Canada Has No Covenant With Veterans, While Saying We Have ‘Obligations’ To Illegal Border Crossers

NewsSpencerFernandoAugust 25, 2018

Things are totally upside-down.

The Trudeau government is currently fighting Canadian Veterans in court, and we all remember that Justin Trudeau said injured Veterans were asking for “more than we can afford to give.”

By fighting Veterans in court, Justin Trudeau is breaking the promise he made in 2015 to stop doing exactly that, and the Trudeau government is arguing that the government has no inherent covenant or obligation to Veterans.

Yet, when Justin Trudeau talks about illegal border crossers, he all of a sudden starts talking about “obligations.”

Remember what he said when he arrogantly lectured Doug Ford when they met for the first time since the election?

As I wrote in July 2018, “But instead of acknowledging his own role or taking responsibility for his mistakes, Trudeau arrogantly and condescendingly tried to one-up Ford, acting as if he was still a part-time drama teacher explaining something to a student. Trudeau even started talking about “International obligations” and “UN Conventions,” ignoring the fact that protecting the integrity of Canada’s laws and Canada’s borders always takes precedence over what elitist international groups want.”

So, when it comes to supporting our Veterans, Trudeau thinks they’re asking for too much, but when it comes to people violating the law and entering Canada illegally, we have “obligations.”

It doesn’t get any more disloyal than that.

Rest of Story

https://www.spencerfernando.com/2018/08 ... -crossers/
KARMA RULES

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 08-27-2018 01:15 PM

Unfortunately for Couillard and the provincial Liberals, the Liberals’ federal leader Trudeau’s doubling down on wrongfully calling his critics intolerant, racist and fascist, over the illegal immigrant crisis

Trudeau Just Killed the Quebec Liberals’ 2018 Election

During a recent speech in Saint-Jean-sur- Richelieu Prime Minister Trudeau publicly verbally bashed an elderly female Quebec senior. This brave woman had the temerity to ask Trudeau, when will his government pay back the $146 million dollars of Quebec taxpayer money that have been incurred to support Trudeau’s illegal immigrants who have entered Quebec illegally across the Quebec border from the United States.

Trudeau’s public shaming of this French Canadian woman and the physical manhandling of this senior citizen by Trudeau’s security detail ( see RCMP plainclothes goons), were all captured on video, distributed on Twitter and covered extensively by the Quebec mainstream press. The result. Trudeau’s actions have driven the final nail in the Quebec Liberals’ chances for re-election in this upcoming October 1 provincial election.

Snippets from article

Popular Quebec opinion has forced Couillard to demand that the Trudeau government relocate this constant influx of illegal border crossers into Quebec to Ontario. And to demand repayment of $146 million of Quebec taxpayer money incurred to support these illegal immigrants to date.
The Liberal Couillard government literally sent a bill to the Trudeau government for the said $146 million owing to Quebec taxpayers.
Rest of Story

https://canadafreepress.com/article/tru ... 8-election
KARMA RULES

Return to “Awakening of global consciousness”