Since we are Aready Depressed

Health, bio-technology

Moderator: Super Moderators

Doka
Pirate

Since we are Aready Depressed

Post by Doka » 07-24-2022 11:24 AM

"ANCESTRY.DOT COM" I would bet does the same thing, Big MONEY!

My younger Sister is totally paralized at the thought of death, disease and Donald Trump, So she is about as "woke" as they come. Yet, she is totally into HER ancestry, I am never included , like Duh! We are full blooded Sisters. If they have her DNA, they have mine too, no doubt, depending how many "Markers" they go, why just take out one, when you can remove whole families?

Oh well , she is Vaxed to as many as she can get, My Lessens have been very difficult, if I want to keep some sort of relationship with her, I keep my mouth shut. Very difficult for a mouthy broad such as myself.

You can take someone's DNA and design a weapon that can kill them': House intelligence committee member warns people not to share health data with sites like 23andMe because it can be used to program new bio-weapons to target them

Speaking at the Aspen Security Forum on Friday, US Rep Jason Crow of Colorado warned Americans to not be so cavalier about sharing their DNA with private companies due to the coming of the new type of weapon.

'You can actually take someone's DNA, take, you know, their medical profile and you can target a biological weapon that will kill that person or take them off the battlefield or make them inoperable,' Crow said.

The congressman said the development of the weapons is worrisome given the popularity of DNA testing services, where people willingly share their genetic mapping with businesses to gain insight on their genealogy and health.

'You can't have a discussion about this without talking about privacy and the protection of commercial data because expectations of privacy have degraded over the last 20 years,' the Democratic lawmaker said.

'Young folks actually have very little expectation of privacy, that's what the polling and the data show."

Crow, a former Army Ranger who served three tours of duty in Iraq and Afghanistan, continued: 'People will very rapidly spit into a cup and send it to 23andMe and get really interesting data about their background.'

And guess what? Their DNA is now owned by a private company. It can be sold off with very little intellectual property protection or privacy protection and we don't have legal and regulatory regimes to deal with that.'

'We have to have an open and public discussion about... what the protection of healthcare information, DNA information, and your data look like because that data is actually going to be procured and collected by our adversaries for the development of these systems.'

23andMe has repeatedly stated that it does not sell off customers' private information, but the DNA company is one of many that has provided information to police upon request.

US Senator Joni Ernst of Iowa, a member of the Senate Armed Services Committee, said the US rivals could use such DNA bio-weapons to target food supplies on a vast scale.

Ernst warned that biological weapons could be used to target specific animals that citizens, troops or cities depend on, bringing about scarcity and food insecurity to weaken people.

FULL ARTICLE/Comments

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... erson.html
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Riddick
Pirate

Lambs To The Slaughter

Post by Riddick » 07-24-2022 04:13 PM

Well, isn't that special! Using folks' own DNA as a weapon against them. Hmmm... Covid 'vaccines' mess with folks' RNA... How conveeenient is that in this context, I wonder, as so badly experts & agencies want we all get jabbed time & time again, with diminishing returns even as odds of short & long term effects rise -

Some folks keep it up & never ask questions. There's no miracle cure for stupidity.
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

Doka
Pirate

Re: Since we are Aready Depressed

Post by Doka » 07-24-2022 06:21 PM

Some think we are not at War, I personaly have no idea what else you would call it?

The "Woke" are the ones in real trouble, they are so brainwashed , and totally self centered, that they have no clue reguarding any type of active self preservation. When going gets tuff they will more than likely just self destruct. That may best, bcause I don't know if they will ever become fully human, again.
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Raggedyann
Pirate

Re: Since we are Aready Depressed

Post by Raggedyann » 07-24-2022 06:45 PM

I have a brother who thinks Trump is quite OK and believes all the rest of the right wing bull$hit. Unlike you with your woke sister, I have nothing to do with him as the last time we were together (4 yrs ago) eating in a Chinese café, he referred to the staff as "chinks" and women as "broads" etc. Pretty low life red neck! Like nails on a chalk board.

Come to think of it, you guys would love him!!
“For evil to flourish, it only requires good men to do nothing.” Simon Wiesenthal

Return to “Health”