These People Are Crazy

Weird and unusual, whacked out news!

Moderator: Super Moderators

Riddick
Pirate

These People Are Crazy

Post by Riddick » 07-27-2022 01:06 AM

VP: "I am Kamala Harris, my pronouns are she and her, and I am a woman sitting at the table wearing a blue suit." Utterly bizarre.
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

Doka
Pirate

Re: These People Are Crazy

Post by Doka » 07-27-2022 01:42 AM

They Really do seem to be hand picked for excellence in "STUPID", Maybe this the new language they are talking about. Those that start thinking this is normal and accepted speech will have removed themselves yet again from reallity. Personally I believe that is their cold blooded plan, they are so good at screwing around with with the human psyche. I swear they are capable of turning people into Turnips. :shock:
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Riddick
Pirate

Woke Agriculture

Post by Riddick » 07-27-2022 12:27 PM

Doka wrote: 07-27-2022 01:42 AM Personally I believe that is their cold blooded plan, they are so good at screwing around with with the human psyche. I swear they are capable of turning people into Turnips. :shock:
"I'm Joey Schmoely, my pronoun is it, & I identify as a turnip." Now there ya go!

Let's establish an absurd premise, take it to extremes & demand everyone accept it. Never ending, applied to everything social engineering? Yeah, that's the ticket!

Woke folks spew nonsense every chance they get. Call them on anything & they'll respond with even more nonsense. Continue to call them out & they'll cancel you.

They want the rest of us should get Woke or STFU. What we have is a big-mouth minority running roughshod on a mostly silent majority. Time to turn the tables.

"I am not a brussels sprout. I am human. Take your Woke manure & shove it!"
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

Return to “Weird Nooz”