Happy All Saints Day and Be Sure And Vote!

Just what is says. Click and read on.

Moderator: Super Moderators

Doka
Pirate

Happy All Saints Day and Be Sure And Vote!

Post by Doka » 10-31-2022 05:46 PM

Hi. Quite frankly I have had enough "Tricks or Treats" in the last few years to last a life time.

Be sure you vote, you may think it is useless, but it is NOT.! In these times," Intent" is most important! And very special to each individual.

Whatโ€™s the difference between Halloween, All Saints, All Souls, Day of the Dead?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/travel/tripid ... r-AA13zGrJ
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate
Location: SW IN USA-UK Midlands SCANIAowner @ Sound Cloud - @ Supernaturalearth

Re: Happy All Saints Day and Be Sure And Vote!

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 10-31-2022 11:30 PM

Ok ๐Ÿ—ณ ๐Ÿ” ๐Ÿ–‹ November 8th ๐ŸŒŠ โŒ๐Ÿ–

Catholics have led the way in some of the most unusual rituals and Protestants were banned from celebrating in Ireland? Well, this means war! And a war of wills and wits it became with the Crown trying to mediate Irish terror for a few hundred years! :oops:

Me too Doka in ref to your top statement! There's been too much of that Poliween trickery doling out the sour, and dangerous razor blade tampered treat$!๐Ÿ‘บ

MK II โˆ†=ยฎโ„ข FDNY 343 ๐ŸŽ ๐Ÿ˜ข

Riddick
Pirate

Tomorrow Is Election Day

Post by Riddick » 11-07-2022 02:50 PM

And I'll be voting. Hopefully Wisconsin will keep its current Republican Senator & elect a GOP governor. With polls being close turnout will be a big factor.

I heard Clay & Buck talking about the PA Senatorial race & how Fetterman says it could take a week to count all the votes. Sounds like shenanigans to me. Mark Steyn says it'll take a truly huge Red wave to overcome Dem cheating.

Stay tuned.
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 11-07-2022 03:39 PM

Here's hoping for ya'all!๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿง๐Ÿถ

November 8th hopefully will be a red wave wave no surfer would dare ride! Because....

Recently and November 7th: Ole foot-in-the-mouth said firstly he'd opt to close all coal mines, echoing Chillery in 2016, and he said stop drilling for oil today!๐ŸŽฑ :shock:

Ole $lewfoot fighting changing the climate for the pro cc brainiac voters could have bad repercussions from a potential higher blue wave that I think still out number us by a good %.

We gotta vote for sanity on this portion of planet ๐ŸŒŽ! To save it entotal, if possible!๐Ÿ†˜

Last edited by Malaria_Kidd II on 11-09-2022 12:24 AM, edited 2 times in total.

Doka
Pirate

Re: Tomorrow Is Election Day

Post by Doka » 11-07-2022 11:59 PM

Riddick wrote: โ†‘11-07-2022 02:50 PM And I'll be voting. Hopefully Wisconsin will keep its current Republican Senator & elect a GOP governor. With polls being close turnout will be a big factor.

I heard Clay & Buck talking about the PA Senatorial race & how Fetterman says it could take a week to count all the votes. Sounds like shenanigans to me. Mark Steyn says it'll take a truly huge Red wave to overcome Dem cheating.

Stay tuned.

AT least we may find some fresh hope, that the "Worm" may turn, has been many years of "bleak" for us. It truely is the "Attack of the Zombies"
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 11-09-2022 01:50 AM

12:50 AM CST

House 188 D vs 207 R - 218 needed to control

Senate 48 D vs 47 R

Well now! The climate fixers had better get ready to work!

Return to โ€œAnnouncements/ FYIโ€