Republicans win the House Majority

Moderator: Super Moderators

Doka
Pirate

Republicans win the House Majority

Post by Doka » 11-16-2022 03:54 PM

Why oh Why we canot elect any thing Rhino free is beyond me.Beginning to understand how Moses felt!
"LET MY PEOPLE GO"!

GOOD-BY NANICUNS :D (l Hope)

Rep. Steve Scalise Elected to House Majority Leader

House Republican Whip Steve Scalise (R-LA) on Tuesday was elected to House Majority Leader.

Scalise served as Republican Whip for 8 years.
“It has been an honor to fight for the American people as the Republican Whip for these past eight years, and I am humbled to be elected by my colleagues to serve as the Majority Leader in the new Republican-majority House of Representatives,” Scalise said in a statement.

Steve Scalise
@SteveScalise
·
Follow
Honored to be elected by my colleagues to serve as the House Majority Leader in the 118th Congress.

It's time to get to work.

My full statement ↓
This House Republican Majority will fight every day for hardworking people all across America and work hard to get our country back on track,” Scalise said.

“Make no mistake: A check on the Biden Administration is finally here,” he added.

“It’s going to be an exciting time. We’re ready to go to work for those hardworking families all across the country,” he said.

Full Article/`Video/Comments

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/1 ... ty-leader/
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate
Location: SW IN USA-UK Midlands SCANIAowner @ Sound Cloud - @ Supernaturalearth

Re: Republicans win the House Majority

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 11-17-2022 01:13 PM

Doka,

Great day in the morning and night and Congressman Steve Scalise is speaker? Too cool and thank God's miracle he survived his instant moment of terror.😇

Thank you for this post and especially about Steve's appointment I was not aware of!😎

MK II ∆=®™ FDNY 343 🍎 😢

Riddick
Pirate

Post by Riddick » 11-17-2022 02:30 PM

This is good news for sure. At the same time this could be the GOP's last chance. Blocking the Biden agenda is one thing. Setting a course correction is another. The '24 election is critical. Are they up to the challenge? The potential for an intense intra-party struggle over the presidential nomination is worrying. As it stands, the GOP may go into fall '24 fractured - not to mention it'll be facing both the Dems' nominee AND their ballot creation & collection system!

Bad enuff internal division: If GOP leaders can't or won't mobilize to overcome the Dems' election "fixing" operation whoever the party puts up may be a moot point.
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 11-17-2022 03:11 PM

Lot's fresh Hope for sure and Nancy is GONE, watched her quote scripture morning, was waiting for flames.

Thanks for the good words and heads-up regarding Steve Scalise, sorry to say I really don't know much about him, been so focused on "Rotten Apples" looking forword to the day, that "praise" is measured out, more and more.
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 11-17-2022 04:54 PM

Wikipedia Slimed Scalise out pretty good. MY Kind of guy. He is very consistant, And Conservitive, working hard for ALL, people, no favorites , of which only serves to divide. Sounds like a great leader.

Side Note: I have been listening to Fox news for a while today, I just don't watch any of MSM, last one I watched was PBS and was total BS proaganda. At any rate. There seems to be an attitude of hope, shining light on dreadfull things, I was totally unaware of. Felt overloaded anyway, so grateful that "something" protected me from going over the edge! Do you think we dare hope that there might be a trend towards "healing'?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steve_Scalise
KARMA RULES

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate
Location: SW IN USA-UK Midlands SCANIAowner @ Sound Cloud - @ Supernaturalearth

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 11-17-2022 08:33 PM

Thanks Doka for his Wikibio; he da man for speaker for sure. McCarthy was shoe in that had a hole in it's sole made from endangered wild rhinoceros leather. :oops:

While I watched Fox News at midday I never heard Steve's name mentioned.

Duly noted Riddick, you are so right up above on the potential moot shot in the foot! Now it's High Noon for the Republicans to trump and trounce that ole onerous, demonic Dark State!

MK II ∆=®™ FDNY 343 🍎 😢

Return to “Politics and Government 2014 - Present”