Thoughts To Ponder...or Ponderous Thoughts?

~ for laffs ;-> Originally started by Ole 63 - 'Hey, ladies. Get with the program'

Moderator: Super Moderators

Riddick
Pirate

Thoughts To Ponder...or Ponderous Thoughts?

Post by Riddick » 03-19-2021 02:51 AM

Women should not have children after 35. Really ... 35 children are enough.

After all is said and done, usually more is said than done.

No one ever says, "It's only a game," when their team is winning.

Marriage changes passion: suddenly you're in bed with a relative.

I earn a seven-figure salary! Unfortunately, there's a decimal point involved.

Home is where you can say anything you like 'cause nobody listens to you anyway.

A penny saved is a government oversight.

For every action, there is an equal & opposite social media overreaction.

The worst thing about political jokes is way too many of them get elected!!

Dyslexia means never having to say that you're yrros.

The only time the word "incorrectly" isn't spelled incorrectly is when it's spelled incorrectly.

If you work on a farm & your job is take care of the chickens, you are a chicken tender.

Everything in the universe is either pizza or not pizza.

Birds of a feather flock together, and then they poop on your car.

If you lend someone $20, & never see them again, it was probably worth it.

Sometimes the first step to forgiveness is realizing the other person is an idiot.

Learn from the mistakes of others. You can't live long enough to make them yourself.

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

In the 60's people took acid to make the world weird. Now the world is weird & people take Prozac to make it appear normal.

I don't do drugs anymore 'cause I find I get the same effect just by standing up really fast.

The most precious thing we have is life, yet it has absolutely no trade-in value.

If life deals you lemons, make lemonade; if it deals you tomatoes, make Bloody Marys.

The next time you feel like complaining, remember: Your garbage disposal probably eats better than 30 percent of the people in this world.

Work tip: Stand up. Stretch. Take a walk. Go to the airport. Get on a plane. Never return.

Isn't it funny how people who treat you like crap get offended when you finally do the same to them.

Be happy in front of people who dislike you. It kills them.

If you think there is good in everybody, you haven't met everybody.

Indecision is the key to flexibility.

If you can't be kind, at least have the decency to be vague.

When in doubt, mumble; when in trouble, delegate; when in charge, ponder.
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

Doka
Pirate

Re: Thoughts To Ponder...or Ponderous Thoughts?

Post by Doka » 12-22-2021 04:11 PM

DUH!........... :facepalm:

THE MAN WHO LOVED BANKS

Police catch suspect after bank robbery

Dec 17, 2021 Updated Dec 20, 2021

FOLLOW-UP..............

Bank robbery suspect out of federal prison on compassionate release

While no one was injured in the robbery, , it was an “incredibly traumatic situation for the employees at the bank.”

Records show , the Suspect, has a history of robbing banks.

The United States Attorney’s Office in 2005 ,issued a press release about the Suspect, then 41, going to federal prison for more than 20 years plus five years probation after he pleaded guilty to armed bank robbery and using a firearm during a crime of violence.

According to the press release, police caught the Suspect in March 2004 after a robbery at the Community Bank, and during questioning he admitted to nine robberies of credit unions from 2001-04, including twice hitting the Community Federal Credit Union, , and robbing the Central Credit Union in Portland three times.

Federal court records show the Suspect was serving time at the Federal Correctional Institution, , a medium-security prison, and had a release date of March 17, 2022. But the Suspect ,in 2020 sought compassionate release.

The Suspect, suffered from asthma, according to court documents, and was at an increased risk of developing COVID-19.

According to the order for his release, the court found The Suspect took “commendable strides to grow and change while in prison, completing a number of self-help and educational programs in anticipation of his eventual release and maintaining a clean disciplinary record for the last nine-plus years.”

The court also ordered him to live with his sister, where he could “rehabilitate in a smaller community with family nearby, while offering his sister, who is struggling with lymphoma, the help she needs.”

U.S. Senior District Judge signed the release order Nov. 17, 2020, freeing The Suspect from prison 14 days after and immediately placing him under supervised release.(?)

Th Chief of Police said as far as the local robbery goes, police were planning on obtaining a search warrant for the vehicle The Suspect drove to look for money from the bank and the gun he may have used.

The Suspect's, next court hearing is Dec. 28 at 8:15 a.m.

Heavily Edited
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Doka
Pirate

Re: Thoughts To Ponder...or Ponderous Thoughts?

Post by Doka » 11-18-2022 10:31 PM

As you all know by now, I am heavy into "Comments" as my belief is we should Never be allowed loose with our thoughts in a vacuum. At any rate I have come across many clever Names, the one that seems to be sticking in my mind lately is "RUFUS LEAKY" :D
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Return to “Laugh a bit with Ole 68”