Coast To Coast winner 11/17/2022

Moderator: Super Moderators

Doka
Pirate

Coast To Coast winner 11/17/2022

Post by Doka » 11-18-2022 09:49 AM

Last night Steve Goreham, was on "Coast to Coast" talking about Climate Change , Electric Cars, Etc. He was really interesting to listen to. Well worth to go for a listen.

The thing that has stuck with me, is he was saying why Europe is in such dire Energy straits, No not the Russian/ Ukraine War! Europe is further ahead on "The Green Deal" they have been busy shutting down their Nuclear Plants ( in the double digets) and switching to the perscribed Wind and Solar, except the wind "Stopped Blowing" for a while. They truly are in dire, deathly, trouble, but They Are "Green" sort of.

Klaus Schwab and George Soros old Nazies from way back seem to be ruling the world, rather mind blowing!

George has been coming up with really good guests, amongst the duds.

Climate Change
https://www.stevegoreham.com/

Sustainable Energy
https://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2022-11-17-show/
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Riddick
Pirate

Green Dreams, Brown Future

Post by Riddick » 11-18-2022 01:23 PM

Doka wrote: 11-18-2022 09:49 AM LThe thing that has stuck with me, is he was saying why Europe is in such dire Energy straits, No not the Russian/ Ukraine War! Europe is further ahead on "The Green Deal" they have been busy shutting down their Nuclear Plants ( in the double digets) and switching to the perscribed Wind and Solar, except the wind "Stopped Blowing" for a while. They truly are in dire, deathly, trouble, but They Are "Green" sort of.
They've in deep deep doo-doo 'cuz that's where going down the Green path leads. Europe's in a crisis of their own making. The war only accelerated the timeline.

The doo-doo doesn't disturb Woke leaders with heads up their arses so firmly they can't pull them out. To reverse course now would only get them cancelled. If the public drowning in doo-doo is the price to pay to save the planet, so be it.
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

Doka
Pirate

Re: Coast To Coast winner 11/17/2022

Post by Doka » 11-18-2022 02:21 PM

I think we may watch them get "Canceled " as they Rush back to Fossil Fuels, In a Big Way! As Soon as the Higher ups get frosty toes, even Claus and George with their thin old blood. I guess we wait and see....... 8)
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Riddick
Pirate

Color Contrasts

Post by Riddick » 11-18-2022 02:59 PM

Doka wrote: 11-18-2022 02:21 PM I think we may watch them get "Canceled " as they Rush back to Fossil Fuels, In a Big Way! As Soon as the Higher ups get frosty toes, even Claus and George with their thin old blood. I guess we wait and see....... 8)
On top of brown drowning, following the Green brick road loses its allure when extremities turn blue and then white
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

-Donald Trump Image

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate
Location: SW IN USA-UK Midlands SCANIAowner @ Sound Cloud - @ Supernaturalearth

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 11-19-2022 03:42 PM

Thanks for the links Doka! 8)

Both of you are stating sad hard facts duly noting their German homes and apartments habitation plight to freeze in place. :oops:

Sri Lanka and Ghana ruined their economy's going green living on the Equator. Lucky them!

MK II ∆=®™ FDNY 343 🍎 😥

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 11-28-2022 09:43 AM

The 2nd half was most interesting to me. Re: the 3 week over due report to Congress UFOs. I listened to Knapp and guests putting all their hopes into that over due report. I have another take on it, as I do not trust "Congress" for anything it might say. I have a tendency towards the possibility that a Huge " Fear Mongering" campaign has the same potentual of being released as the more mundane UFO yada yada. That would be, that they have discovered An "Alien Invasion" in the works! Pure Bunk of course, but the "rumors" have been floating around the web for ages. I believe it depends on how desperate they are..........that kind of announcement would certainly raise the "Ultimate Fear" into the Hearts(black) of the "Woke" and a lot of the still coherent folks. Evil stops at nothing, no lie too great.
Hopefully, I am wrong, about this........... :!:

Area 51 Website Controversy / UFO Crashes

DateSunday - November 27 2022

HostGeorge Knapp

GuestsJoerg Arnu, Linda Hellow, Jay King, James Iandoli

In the first half, George Knapp welcomed Joerg Arnu, owner of the Area 51-themed website Dreamland Resort. Arnu detailed the events of the morning of November 3, 2022, when, he claimed, a group of agents identifying themselves as the FBI allegedly kicked in the doors of his home, pointed a gun at him, and searched his personal belongings. Among the items they took, Arnu said, were computer and camera equipment. Although the agents questioned him about his potentially photographing Area 51 with a drone—which Arnu denied—he was unable to determine the purpose of the raid, he continued.

Arnu maintained that he has never been charged with a crime, and has never been contacted in response to his inquiries about the incident. He knows the limits as to what's legal with regard to sharing information about Area 51, he noted, and would never willingly violate them. He's even turned down offers from others to post potentially illegal information, said Arnu. He speculated that the raid may have been a "fishing expedition" to scare him, and that he may have even been suspected of being a foreign agent.

In the second hour, Linda Hellow, Arnu's girlfriend, joined the show to share her own frightening experience on the day of his encounter with the FBI. Unbeknownst to Arnu at the time, her own home was also raided, with a gun pointed at her as well, she reported. She was "perp walked" out to an FBI vehicle, she went on, where she was questioned about Arnu's website. After it was determined that Arnu was not at her residence, she conceded that the situation "calmed down" and she was released.

In the second half, UFO researchers James Iandoli and Jay Christopher King addressed the pending UFO report to Congress, which was due three weeks ago but still hasn't surfaced. King lamented the fact that the mainstream press, instead of following sound journalistic principles in covering the US government's knowledge of UAP, was engaged in "pre-bunking" stories before they even come out. Similarly, reporters trying to pursue stories of crash retrieval or experiencers, for example, have encountered a number of roadblocks along the way.

The two also described high-profile UFO crash incidents, particularly those involving retrievals by authorities. One special consideration in crash retrieval is that the energy released is on par with a nuclear explosion, Iandoli said. King related his experience with retrieval research, including studying the notes taken at the infamous Wilson-Davis meeting in 2002. The notes also mention knowledge of intact craft without any damage, King revealed, which may point to the possibility of alien craft being gifted to humankind.
Knapp's News 11/27/22

George Knapp shared recent items of interest, including articles on uncovering the truth about the US government’s involvement with UFOs, exotic technologies, and related phenomena:

https://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2022-11-27-show/
KARMA RULES

Riddick
Pirate

Mars Attacks!

Post by Riddick » 11-28-2022 02:23 PM

Doka wrote: 11-28-2022 09:43 AM I do not trust "Congress" for anything it might say. I have a tendency towards the possibility that a Huge " Fear Mongering" campaign has the same potentual of being released as the more mundane UFO yada yada. That would be, that they have discovered An "Alien Invasion" in the works! Pure Bunk of course, but the "rumors" have been floating around the web for ages. I believe it depends on how desperate they are..........that kind of announcement would certainly raise the "Ultimate Fear" into the Hearts(black) of the "Woke" and a lot of the still coherent folks. Evil stops at nothing, no lie too great.
Hopefully, I am wrong, about this........... :!:
It's not wrong to wonder what they have up their sleeve. I'd not put it past them & their MSM lackeys to try pulling off an Orson Wells "War Of The Worlds" redux.

If only there was a way to link an invasion to conservatives, it'd be 2, even 3, great fears in one - like making out Trump is in collusion with the aliens woud be icing on the cake. Global warming as a result of the collusion is the cherry on top -

No lie is too great & no 'save the planet' hoax is too much for the Woke to swallow.

-Donald Trump Image

Return to “Earth/ Weather/ Climate”