Spring Election Results

Moderator: Super Moderators

Riddick
Pirate

Spring Election Results

Post by Riddick » 04-05-2023 12:07 PM

Liberal soft on crime candidate wins, lefties take Wisconsin Supreme Court control at the same time voters supported 2 hard-on-crime referenda overwhelmingly. Go figure.

Tho conservatives will have a chance to take back the WI Supreme Court in 2025, in the meantime lefties are primed to shift the state from purple to blue.& turn it into a Woke hellhole like our neighbors to the west & south. Whatta revoltin' development!!
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

Doka
Pirate

Re: Spring Election Results

Post by Doka » 04-05-2023 12:23 PM

I saw that Riddick, I was hoping for better results, but "clean" voting is currently not possible. :evil:
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Raggedyann
Pirate

Post by Raggedyann » 04-05-2023 02:59 PM

Doka wrote: 04-05-2023 12:23 PM I saw that Riddick, I was hoping for better results, but "clean" voting is currently not possible. :evil:
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
“For evil to flourish, it only requires good men to do nothing.” Simon Wiesenthal

Riddick
Pirate

Post by Riddick » 08-17-2023 02:38 PM

Doka wrote: 04-05-2023 12:23 PM I saw that Riddick, I was hoping for better results, but "clean" voting is currently not possible. :evil:
Dems keep talking about threats to "our democracy", by which they mean "their democracy". Screw fair elections. It's all about amassing power & how to keep it. Losing is not an option. They'll tilt the table, stack the deck, whatever it takes -

Lie, cheat, steal. And that's not all! We ain't seen nothin' yet. Here in WI our new leftie Supreme Court majority is prepared to overturn everything they don't like. Lawless legislating from the bench. Whatever they can get away with, they'll do -

Local, state, federal - More of the same at all levels. Firm up anything that'll help assure everything goes their way in 2024 & forever. Circumvent or eliminate the electoral college, nationalize election laws, pack the SCOTUS, you name it.

The worst is yet to come. If the Dems' unprecedented power grab succeeds, our constitutional republic as we knew it will be gone. We'll have a Mock Democracy. It'll make a mockery of representative government but that's OK, 'cuz it's theirs.
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

-Donald Trump Image

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 08-17-2023 03:43 PM

Riddick wrote: 08-17-2023 02:38 PM
Dems keep talking about threats to "our democracy", by which they mean "their democracy". Screw fair elections. It's all about amassing power & how to keep it. Losing is not an option. They'll tilt the table, stack the deck, whatever it takes -

Lie, cheat, steal. And that's not all! We ain't seen nothin' yet. Here in WI our new leftie Supreme Court majority is prepared to overturn everything they don't like. Lawless legislating from the bench. Whatever they can get away with, they'll do -

Local, state, federal - More of the same at all levels. Firm up anything that'll help assure everything goes their way in 2024 & forever. Circumvent or eliminate the electoral college, nationalize election laws, pack the SCOTUS, you name it.

The worst is yet to come. If the Dems' unprecedented power grab succeeds, our constitutional republic as we knew it will be gone. We'll have a Mock Democracy. It'll make a mockery of representative government but that's OK, 'cuz it's theirs.

0ver the years I have said the word "Democracy " is a loose Canon, that can mean just a obouf anything! That's why our very sharp Constitutional Creators labeled this country a Representative Republic. A lot of good that has done us , as most of our so called "Representatives " don't know the difference either! By ignorance or deliberate choice. Crap! North Korea can call itself a "Democracy "! We have become the "Hang em now, trial later, maybe. I do have a "prediction " for instance The Trump Charges, There will never be any trials, unless they are closed and rigged, I would like to think that won't be allowed. The Dems are afraid that some Truths might come out and they are getting pretty Much want they want, by putting out their lies, in the Court of Public Opinion
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Riddick
Pirate

Complaint Against Protasiewicz Campaign Leads To "Smurfing" Investigation

Post by Riddick » 09-23-2023 03:13 PM

Filed earlier this month with the Wisconsin Ethics Commission, the New London, WI-based Election Watch's complaint alleges it has identified more than $1 million of illegally laundered money into Janet for Justice’s election campaign.

First reported by conservative talk show host Dan O’Donnell of NewsTalk 1130 WISN in Milwaukee, the investigation claims the far-left justice’s campaign engaged in “smurfing,” using unwitting small-dollar donors to launder substantial cash donations.

Election Watch officials told O’Donnell the commission launched an investigation within a day and a half of filing the complaint. A commission rep reportedly told the organization they may want to pursue a criminal investigation. The commission is not empowered to issue criminal charges.

Protasiewicz’s campaign and liberal allies quickly attacked the complaint and the “election denier” leading it, attempting to brush it off as another conspiracy from “right-wing extremists.”

A smurf, in short, is a money launderer engaged in what is commonly referred to as “structuring.” Structuring involves breaking down large financial transactions into multiple smaller amounts (in this case donations) to avoid regulatory scrutiny.

The contributions, relatively tiny, like the 1980s blue cartoon characters, have been made in the names of people who have no idea that they have ultimately “given” thousands of dollars to a campaign.

“By keeping each transaction below the reporting threshold, smurfs aim to conceal the true nature and source of the funds being laundered,” according to Sanction Scanner, an anti-money laundering solutions provider.

Election Watch said it has identified thousands of small-dollar donations made in the names of hundreds of mostly elderly donors, none of whom had any idea that they had made such donations when a private investigator asked about them, according to the complaint.

As O’Donnell notes, one such alleged smurf, an 84-year-old man who lives in Whitewater, donated $856.75 to Janet for Justice in 71 different contributions — some for as little as $1.67. This donor, according to Federal Election Commission data, made 15,620 different donations totalling $62,410.01 over the past three election cycles.

“He did not make anywhere near these number of contributions or dollar amounts,” said Election Watch, noting that the man confirmed as much to a private investigator.

Protasiewicz, in April, won a decisive seat on the Wisconsin Supreme Court, shifting control of the state’s highest court to liberals for the first time in 15 years. At a cost of more than $50 million, the Supreme Court election is the most expensive judicial race in U.S. history.

FULL STORY

-Donald Trump Image

Return to “Politics and Government 2014 - Present”