What Are The Dems Thinking?

Moderator: Super Moderators

Riddick
Pirate

What Are The Dems Thinking?

Post by Riddick » 04-22-2023 03:51 PM

So which is it? Was the obviously politically-oriented, embarrassingly weakly-reasoned formal arrest of former President Donald Trump an intentional strategy on the part of powerful leftists to:

1. Cripple Trump in scandal (because they fear him as the Republican Party nominee in 2024)? Or…
2. Elevate Trump by creating right-wing sympathy for him (because they think he's the only Republican that Joe Biden could actually defeat in 2024)?

Major US cities are flowing with poop and urine, crime is epidemic, and blue states are hemorrhaging people. It doesn't take a soothsayer to observe the Dems are in serious trouble heading into 2024 - Their ideas are unpopular, their bench is weak, and that's why they are obviously working overtime to influence the Republican primary.

The question that conservative voters have to discern properly is how the left is attempting to influence the Republican primary, and in what direction. Are they wanting Trump to be the nominee so they can do to him what they did in 2020? Or are they scared he will be the nominee and do to them what he did in 2016?

If we can assume the presence of Trump on a general election ballot will inspire both bases – the one that loves him and the one that hates him – to show up in massive numbers, then it's also fair to assume that, like in 2020, the election will come down to moderate Democrats and Republicans huddled loosely around the center.

Is it unreasonable to conclude the left likes their chances to win over moderates if they're squaring off against a former president with an unprecedented rap sheet?

Yet while all that makes a strong case Democrats are using their media lapdogs to launch attacks that will actually help Trump among Republican voters, there's one other consideration: progressives really aren't that shrewd or skilled.

I suggest we're trying to read far too much into all the Trump drama being initiated by the left right now. I may be wrong, but I don't think it's all some savvy, calculated, 4-D chess being orchestrated by a party of political scientists. No, I think they're doing all this Trump stuff for one, much simpler, straightforward reason: they just hate him.

FULL STORY

Related:
Bruce Springsteen’s Guitarist Hates You & Wants You Dead

Apparently taking Springsteen’s fanatical & unreflective Leftism & mob thuggishness deeply to heart and combining the two together, his tweeted call to “Exterminate the (Republican) cockroaches” demonstrated once again the ugly, hate-filled heart of the authoritarian Left.
Attachments
7j4pye.jpg
7j4pye.jpg (52.26 KiB) Viewed 125 times
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

Doka
Pirate

Re: What Are The Dems Thinking?

Post by Doka » 04-24-2023 09:25 AM

The Dems certainly want us dead, maimed,injured, driven out out of our minds, and without.!

My sister thinks Trump is speaking to her directly and personally? She was a Tax collector for years. She takes exception when someone says,"Government does NOT make it's own money, it doesn't, but it robs the people who do. That fact never seems to penitrate her brain. Now days They don't seem be bothered by not having Americans to Rob as our current regime is open to robbing every Country the World.! What really is frightening, the PTB who are really directing traffic are in agreement, ! We are being overhauled, while still alive, this like having heart surgery, with no antasectic(?). I find it cruel and beyond..........
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Raggedyann
Pirate

Post by Raggedyann » 04-27-2023 05:02 PM

Of course the Republicans are never guilty of any of the above when they are in power, right Doka?

You really are a product or should I say victim of Faux News.

:roll: :roll: :roll:
“For evil to flourish, it only requires good men to do nothing.” Simon Wiesenthal

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 04-28-2023 09:43 AM

Raggedyann wrote: 04-27-2023 05:02 PM Of course the Republicans are never guilty of any of the above when they are in power, right Doka?

No the Republicans don't seem to hate the people, like the Dems do. And there seems to be a very large population, that don't feel the need to prostitute themselves for a few bucks to have free stuff, they actually love their Country and Freedom.
Without those 2 things, Humans simply don't need to have A Human Soul, as you well know.
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Riddick
Pirate

Post by Riddick » 04-28-2023 11:50 AM

Doka wrote: 04-28-2023 09:43 AM Republicans don't seem to hate the people, like the Dems do.
Not all Dems! For lefties like Springsteen's guitarist, it's about the love donchaknow
Even before Van Zandt’s initial extermination tweet, on Friday one Twitter user asked him, “Why do you fill yourself with so much hate?” Van Zandt replied, “You talking to me? You can’t be talking to me! I’m the Love Man. I’m a peace loving ‘60s hippie. I’ve got nothing but love for the world!”
See? His call for GOP genocide only means he loves them to death.
Van Zandt’s tweets, in fact, are an intriguing glimpse into the mind of an unthinking Leftist who is utterly lacking in any ability to evaluate his own words and deeds with any degree of honesty, and who is quick to accuse others of what he himself is guilty of doing.
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

Raggedyann
Pirate

Post by Raggedyann » 05-02-2023 02:42 AM

Doka wrote: 04-28-2023 09:43 AM
Raggedyann wrote: 04-27-2023 05:02 PM Of course the Republicans are never guilty of any of the above when they are in power, right Doka?

No the Republicans don't seem to hate the people, like the Dems do. And there seems to be a very large population, that don't feel the need to prostitute themselves for a few bucks to have free stuff, they actually love their Country and Freedom.
Without those 2 things, Humans simply don't need to have A Human Soul, as you well know.
Gullible!!
“For evil to flourish, it only requires good men to do nothing.” Simon Wiesenthal

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 05-02-2023 10:40 AM

Raggedyann wrote: 05-02-2023 02:42 AM
Doka wrote: 04-28-2023 09:43 AM

Gullible!!
No, just aware
KARMA RULES

Return to “Politics and Government 2014 - Present”