The Chart That Should Terrify Democrats

Discussion of the economy

Moderator: Super Moderators

Riddick
Pirate

The Chart That Should Terrify Democrats

Post by Riddick » 05-17-2023 11:21 AM

2024's Killer Question: “Are you better off than you were four years ago?” - IMHO anyone who answers no & still votes Dem has a death wish!

Doka
Pirate

Re: The Chart That Should Terrify Democrats

Post by Doka » 05-17-2023 04:08 PM

Riddick Quote:

2024's Killer Question: “Are you better off than you were four years ago?” - IMHO anyone who answers no & still votes Dem has a death wish!
You are soo Right! I am so beyond Amazed by the millions of "Lifeless" Bobble Heads that are so tuned out. NOT INTERESTED in their own survival. They no longer possess Human qualities. That!I find more frightening, than anything.!
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Riddick
Pirate

Madness Is A Virtue

Post by Riddick » 05-18-2023 11:38 PM

Doka wrote: 05-17-2023 04:08 PM
Riddick Quote:

You are soo Right! I am so beyond Amazed by the millions of "Lifeless" Bobble Heads that are so tuned out. NOT INTERESTED in their own survival. They no longer possess Human qualities. That!I find more frightening, than anything.!
In real time it's astonishing to see, yet in hindsight Woke culture infiltration of major institutions helped cultivate a now-metastasizing mass of reality denying drones; sans personal survival instinct & critical thinking skills they haven't a clue -

All they know is their orders from above, not etched in stone but malleable depending on circumstances & whims of no more mindful masters that brook no deviation from the "one true path" to a just, equitable & sustainable global utopia.

In the Woke Zombie Apocalypse results are as irrelevant as reality; as their lofty goal is pure BS, it's all about intent. If half of humanity bites the dust along the road, at least Bobble Heads can expire with a smile as it was for a good cause.
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

Return to “Economy”