England's Rose🌹Her loss was foretold in 1965, 87 & 96! Here's 😇 Ian Punnett🎗 @ 3:08 AM "Where are you gonna take us?"

Discussion of unexplained phenomena, Crop Circles, OBEs, NDEs, ESP, remote viewing, ghosts, unusual coincidence, pre-cognition, group consciousness...

Moderator: Super Moderators

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate
Location: SW IN USA-UK Midlands SCANIAowner @ Sound Cloud - @ Supernaturalearth

Re: England's Rose's fate was long foretold in 1986-87 & 1996! Hear my Alt News report to Ian Punnett @ 3:08 AM on 11/26

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 05-22-2023 03:36 AM

Starting on page 1 I'm sure I've found two connected songs that will now go though the ages as a trilogy in Rock music that started long before 1987!

Then there's this to make the third new part of the well aged enlightenment finally linked to the passing of England's🌹long before she was born.

Here is a huge 1965 synchro: Pink Floyd's founding member SydπŸ’ŽBarrett is sitting on a concrete curb leaning on his 1960's car. You can take it from there to find eight synchs......😳 and to help here's number eight. In 1987 Pink Floyd's David Gilmour, who wrote and sang "One The Turning Away", discovered Syds "Bob Dylan Blues" in his garage and made it public after 30 years.

It's all yours and now find 6 more "synchros" as the Indiana Jones author Rob MacGreggor has long shortened Dr. Carl Jung's original "synchronicity". πŸ˜‰

MK II πŸ™
Last edited by Malaria_Kidd II on 02-16-2024 03:20 AM, edited 5 times in total.

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Re: England's Rose's fate was long foretold in 1986-87 & 1996! Hear my Alt News report to Ian Punnett @ 3:08 AM on 11/26

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 05-28-2023 01:03 AM

TWITTER's got a loose cannon rolling downhill: me! :cannon: :hiding:

https://twitter.com/MailOnline/status/1 ... 34690?s=19

@Mailonline

Pic of Pr Wm and Kate concerned about something important.

@elonmusk It's oh so tempting after my 11/30/22 quad heart by-pass! So I will touch that one with a ten foot pole. Best, C.J.W. ref: profile: the sole confidant on Pink Floyd Mysteries Study 101 on Diana Spencer and just NYC on 9/11/01 to the late R. Gary Patterson from Oak Grove, TN USA

Let's see if that Tweet gets deleted quickly with my link to Supernatural Earth.πŸ˜‘

8 plus hours later it's holding fast via simply adding @elonmusk? We'll see what happens after 24 hours. The visitors #'s are 593 at 9:29 AM CST.

@ 1,355 clicks later with 5 Likes. The mostly robot clicks count slowed down after about 25 hours time. So "I deleted it".πŸ™Š

MK II πŸ™ FDNY 343 🍎 😟 πŸ”΄ βœˆπŸŒ‡ πŸ†˜

Here's my Tweet minutes ago and I wanted to recycle my copy here! Let me be your Answer Man, that can!πŸ‘©β€πŸš’πŸ‘©β€πŸš’πŸ‘©β€πŸš’ Any questions?

Two years ago this past fire chief and my wife exchanged gifts as most married couples do. Ref: "In Case of Fire Break Glass!" Not here! So if fire hits our home the smoke alarms are just as ready as our gifts of two 3 micron full face respirators. Got yours yet?πŸ€”

I know from use a 3 micron filter works with organic/plastics smoke! As long as there's 02 that any house or forest fire requires to generate flames.πŸ™

Search Parcil Safety for better quality and lowest cost for new. Unless you buy an older mask from military surplus that will not be as good as ours next to our bed.πŸ™
Last edited by Malaria_Kidd II on 08-21-2023 06:47 AM, edited 4 times in total.

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 06-01-2023 11:13 AM

:cannon:
Last edited by Malaria_Kidd II on 07-23-2023 09:41 PM, edited 2 times in total.

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 06-06-2023 12:58 AM

Taken from the movie Godzilla's sound track

The little American Pop Rock band that could've been.............heroes.

MK II
Last edited by Malaria_Kidd II on 08-25-2023 10:21 PM, edited 2 times in total.

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

One Of My E-mails To Rob & Trish McGregor Revealed My Late Night Musing!😎

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 07-22-2023 08:01 AM

Ref this thread and more at FF: The briefer the better!πŸ˜‚

On an evening trucking TOYOTA parts from Marion, IL to Princeton, IN while driving for KC Transportation. I caught myself "πŸŒ™ night dreaming" and driving.

My online friend R. Gary Patterson and I were on a trip in progress somewhere in the South of England. My idea to Gary was to ask him to connect us with Pink Floyd's drummer Nick Mason.

And he did so and like magic the three of us were standing at David Gilmour's front door. Nick rang the door bell and David answered the door. Rock mysteries author Gary introduced us and I started talking about this topic.

After a very short time David had had enough "lines" on these pages 1-3 and he reared back and took a swing at me; he missed!😎

Just then while crossing the I-64 Wabash River bridge into Indiana. I was being passed by a semi rig. In huge red letters on the trailer's right side the first moving East large word to read in red was WILD and next one was FLOYD!😎 😲 Chillville!

After my trip I searched my first ever viewing a FLOYD WILD big rig and found their trucking terminal in Kansas City, Kansas. Now get this!

Eastbound at the I-64 Wabash River bridge, again!

Months later my co driver at the wheel and myself in the bunk were returning to TOYOTA from San Antonio, Texas during the day time. Just as I woke up I looked out of the sleeper bunk toward the West bound bridge. One FLOYD WILD rig was crossing the little muddy Wabash into Illinois!!😎

To this day I've never noticed another one on the highways.

The McGregor's mail included the above "night dream +" and Rob, author of the hugely popular Indiana Jones character, admitted himself seeing many synchronous sightings while "thinking intently on his topics" and connecting fast with a semi rigs logos, company names, and drivers brief +&- brushed on opinions.😎

Well, that was about as brief as I could make it.πŸ€“

https://www.coasttocoastam.com/search/McGregor/

Rob is best known for the seven Indiana Jones novels he wrote for Lucas Films and Bantam Books. Among them is the adaptation of Indiana Jones and The Last Crusade, which spent several weeks on the New York Times bestseller list.😎

MK II πŸ™
Last edited by Malaria_Kidd II on 07-25-2023 07:41 AM, edited 5 times in total.

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 07-22-2023 10:28 PM

Just when we thought's they'd hung it up, surprise! :shock:

April 26, 2023 The Paladium, Carmel, Indiana.....Indianapolis

MK II

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 08-05-2023 11:34 PM

April 2012 :oops:

This is interesting white Fiat Uno news I'd never read.

This old report is true, false or undetermined either way......😳

Found: The mystery white Fiat Uno driver in Diana death crash

https://www.standard.co.uk/hp/front/fou ... 71422.html

MK II πŸ™

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 08-14-2023 05:20 AM

Sure as shoot'n I replied to this Tweet! When the Rock questions or statements are right on! I'm there fast posting my links letting it all hang out on 🏁 ❎!

These Rock trivia inquiries are never ending!😎

@ReturnofRock.......asks

What band MEANS the MOST to YOU?

@orion77

Pink Floyd, as they are the most serious, profound and unclassifiable "rock" band. One may even argue that they are not really a "rock" band, but something more.

My link to Supernatural Earth 🌎 is right underneath it!🍎

@elonmusk Yes sir orion77! If you are keen to find "something way more" that is missing. Go to this safe UK based link protected by Tapatalk. Stick to me like glue being a 4 by-pass πŸ’“ Floyd fan.
tapatalk.com/groups/superna…
Comments or Likes not anticipated; I'm a Loose Cannon now πŸ’“ :cannon:

😳 Well! Hell yeah!😎

MK II πŸ™ FDNY 343 🍎 πŸ˜₯ πŸ”΄ πŸ›¬πŸŒ‡
[*]@ #2 Find the eerie antedating of 12/7/1941 vs 9/11/01

#1 A

https://youtu.be/DUY8aSx8-yo

#1 B

🌎 πŸ” 🌏 πŸ—» 🌍 πŸŒ‹
https://youtu.be/ajRuvYMk30E

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/superna ... -t543.html

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 08-18-2023 09:54 PM

Here's an old threads beginning post related to this thread. 😳

Head to the Dark Pages for one of my favourite "synchros" ever, among many 10's!😎 As Rob and Trish McGregor have long shortened "synchronicity' originated by the famed Swiss psycho anylist Dr. Carl Jung.😎

viewtopic.php?t=49643

With well over 8,666k views please run it up some more if you will.😳

MK II πŸ™
Last edited by Malaria_Kidd II on 08-19-2023 01:55 AM, edited 1 time in total.

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 08-19-2023 01:49 AM

This link to Express UK could be in this thread, not sure.

It's old but surprisingly still viewable so check it out.

Pictures showed Diana in car with blood on her face

Not so.....

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/23761 ... od-on-face

Comments are not anticipated.......

MK Il πŸ™

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 08-25-2023 01:20 PM

Wow! Maryals just signed in over England way linked to #2 in my sig.

So here's my reply to her arrival there.....

Super! Now I will get busy πŸ”“ πŸ”‘. OMG a first while typing that line! Karma anyone? Especially you, going back to our Art Bell Kingdom Of Nye days.....A Fox News first! - they just played The Floyd's "Wish You Were Here"😎

MK II πŸ™

#1 A

#1 B

🌎 πŸ” 🌏 πŸ—» 🌍 πŸŒ‹

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 08-30-2023 01:16 AM

Finally! Here's one person's interpretation of 'On The Turning Away' in one long sentence!

The lyrics are an ode to the oppressed and to those who are consigned to oblivion due to their social condition and the injustice generated by uneven and heterogeneous development in various underprivileged regions of our planet.

A more brief version says the same thing. In simple terms leave it to most politicians to muck up the works in losses to the masses of most everything we hold dear!

It's like a man made plague on freedom similar to generic causes for Mum Earth's billions of years climate changing herself as she damn well pleases; with or without us! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

MK II πŸ™

The real fast climateβš›change in my sig links could come from just a few men that would not be capable of leading penguins to water.🐧🐧🐧🐧 FJHidenπŸ’¬ 🐧

https://youtu.be/DEf0iT6r7z4?si=vmAzp_JIT7Sig6PP

Here's a challenge! There's 599 comments and if you find JUST ONE comment mentioning this old reveal of mine live on air to Coast to Coast AM's guest host Ian Punnett. You will receive a new $20 Andrew Jackson in the mail!

MK II πŸ™

Now Twitter calls me this AM to watch for Rock trivia questions. If the X members cut on Pink Floyd; Bam! Without πŸ”₯ing I'm there fast with #2's link in my renewed sig PDQ!

#1 A

#1 B

🌎 πŸ” 🌏 πŸ—» 🌍 πŸŒ‹

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 09-01-2023 05:58 AM

David Gilmour's newest music to amaze us arrives today September 1, 2023!

"The Orb and David Gilmour"...video...could be unnerving to some not in the "know" about the UFO Phenomenon! Freely flying to anywhere since the reverse beginning of time immemorial!😳 Or it's us supposing if there ever was a beginning.

MK II πŸ™

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 09-03-2023 09:07 AM

This pic was on top of this exchange
https://twitter.com/Cymbaline70/status/ ... 93575?s=19

Me
Omgosh.....ok, well done!😎

The Twitter fella noticing my high 5?
David and Rick's collab's were often quite elegant; Rick Wright wrote clever lyrics but it's the music created by the other members of the band that is magic. They easily continued without Roger Waters. 🌻

Me
Yes! And they did it magically Wright! Check my profile to see how just the 3 of them and more friends together in Dave's Astoria sound studio tried, without even knowing, to open our closed horizons in alternate news!

Now get this synchro! Standing in for Maria Barritomo Fox News' Jason Chavetts said "without even knowing" as I was in the middle of typing it! I just gotta shut the πŸ“Ί off when I'm onlinelπŸ˜‚

MK II πŸ™

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 10-22-2023 02:42 PM

Have a look at something none of us understood back in 1987 right on up to August, 31, 1997. :oops:

The UK's Rock critics and online (now mummified) forums dedicated to taking each new Rock song to task interpreting lyrics, blew it! πŸ“’

Ref: 'On The Turning Away'

https://twitter.com/Bee75Mo/status/1715 ... 88169?s=19

@MoBee75 explains under her pic⬆⬆⬆

I’ve always felt it was a political statement about the elite machine who cares only for themselves and look down upon the people who they are supposed to serve. Written in the late 80’s, the shift was so clear of the divide in β€œstatus”. β€œThey” want us all β€œdowntrodden”

To me it should have been the old line we see once I a while........"But wait! There's just got to be more to it!"

But no..... :oops:

MK II πŸ™

Return to β€œParanormal”