Disclosure Has Arrived! But Tucker Said On Twitter. This Bombed In The States!💣💥

UFO sightings, alien abductions, orbs, John Lear disclosure, government cover-ups...

Moderator: Super Moderators

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate
Location: SW IN USA-UK Midlands SCANIAowner @ Sound Cloud - @ Supernaturalearth

Disclosure Has Arrived! But Tucker Said On Twitter. This Bombed In The States!💣💥

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 06-07-2023 09:11 AM

For sure this factual UFO/ET news bombed during the terrible, speedy, AwOkening procession of our 50 states. Just check out all of the view counts below this OP for a start.πŸ’¬πŸ’¬

Whistleblower: US recovered 'vehicles of non-human origin' | Unexplained Mysteries

https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/n ... man-origin

MK II πŸ™ FDNY 343 🍎 πŸ˜₯ πŸ”΄ πŸŒ‡ πŸ†˜

Doka
Pirate

Re: Disclosure Has Arrived! But Tucker Said On Twitter. This Bombed In The States!💣💥

Post by Doka » 06-07-2023 11:31 AM

Hey, MK11, Do you ever watch "Skin Walker Ranch", Or listen to C to C, There are so many "Whistle Blowers" out there.! I wonder what the outcome is going to be? I still don't see our Government giving into the Idea, that there is "Something" Out there that they have NO control over and is Far Smarter than they are!
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate
Location: SW IN USA-UK Midlands SCANIAowner @ Sound Cloud - @ Supernaturalearth

Re: Disclosure Has Arrived! But Tucker Said On Twitter. This Bombed In The States!💣💥

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 06-07-2023 02:56 PM

I watched it one or two times and for making heads or takes out of it was a tough one. Maybe they're all ten gallon hat and no cattle! I'm in jest of course!

Disclosure resides in each of us! Government be darned if they do and darned if they don't!πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

MK II πŸ™ FDNY 343 🍎 πŸ˜₯ πŸ”΄ πŸŒ‡ πŸ†˜

Return to β€œUFO”