The Left Is Trying To Decriminalize Rape

Grassroots democracy. We need to secure our country from the global elites. Act now! Get informed.

Moderator: Super Moderators

User avatar
Riddick
Pirate
Posts: 15818
Joined: 11-01-2002 03:00 AM
Location: Heartland USA
Contact:

The Left Is Trying To Decriminalize Rape

Post by Riddick » 09-15-2023 01:47 PM

Already the left is laying the groundwork for their next push against basic morality and human dignity. With their ambitions & perverse agenda of protecting criminals and punishing law-abiding citizens no longer limited to merely "defunding the police," this time they want to decriminalize rape and sexual assault.

Restorative justice is an idea which claims that criminals can be dissuaded from future recidivism while also providing victims with resolution by setting up a meeting between victim and victimizer in which the two discuss their feelings and discuss possible ways in which they issue can be resolved without resorting to using the traditional criminal justice system.

While the idea may sound good on paper, especially if you are a naive college student with no life experience or a Marxist activist attempting to subvert and destroy bourgeois society, in reality, though it has been championed by liberal media outlets like Vox and the New York Times, it almost always leads to more violence and exploitation while looking after the interests of criminals and punishing their victims.

This bizarre and frankly, deranged, desire would be troubling enough if it were merely limited to a small number of woke lunatics seeking attention on the internet. However the real problem is that, unfortunately for America’s vulnerable women and children, it isn’t.

Since at least the French Revolution the Left, which is comprised of bitter and resentful losers, has been on a quest to legitimize criminals and soft-peddle their crimes and have been especially excited about doing so for crimes of a sexual nature.

If we don’t stop them, they’re going to do it again, and the ones who will pay the highest price will be our sisters, wives and daughters.

FULL STORY
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

User avatar
Doka
Pirate
Posts: 7994
Joined: 09-02-2009 08:15 PM

Re: The Left Is Trying To Decriminalize Rape

Post by Doka » 09-16-2023 07:02 AM

Anything that will destroy Humans, Morally, Spirituality, Mentally or physically is being pushed and so many are falling into the "Pit" of self destruction it has become an easy "Kill" Young souls and the just plain stupid, fall for the "Sales Pitch" seemly evey time..

I have friends that will stand by the few, while killing off the millions, they possess a huge "Blind Spot" all in the name of their own twisted morality.. Going forward with this line of thinking we (humans) should be extinct in no time.!

:evilpengu :
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

User avatar
Raggedyann
Pirate
Posts: 5251
Joined: 08-22-2006 04:50 PM

Re: The Left Is Trying To Decriminalize Rape

Post by Raggedyann » 09-23-2023 03:50 PM

This once terrific site has now been reduced to a mish mash of ridiculous conspiracy theories and hate. :roll:
“For evil to flourish, it only requires good men to do nothing.” Simon Wiesenthal

User avatar
Doka
Pirate
Posts: 7994
Joined: 09-02-2009 08:15 PM

Re: The Left Is Trying To Decriminalize Rape

Post by Doka » 09-23-2023 04:56 PM

Raggedyann wrote: 09-23-2023 03:50 PM This once terrific site has now been reduced to a mish mash of ridiculous conspiracy theories and hate. :roll:
Then you ought to feel right at home! Your Country has banned all truthful news, on the net or otherwise. WOKE DEAD WOMAN WALKING. Now go get your new death Vax your government has for you.
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

User avatar
Riddick
Pirate
Posts: 15818
Joined: 11-01-2002 03:00 AM
Location: Heartland USA
Contact:

Isn't It Funny...

Post by Riddick » 09-23-2023 06:14 PM

Apparently nothing's so repellent here lying Woke asshole types won't just stay the hell away. Nothing better to do than stop by to piss & sh!t on us? Gotta get their jollies somehow I guess. What a terrific life eh! It'd be hell without us here to hate on.

Once upon a time lefties had it their way here. Fan took over, they left for the FF2 & that came & went. Died on the vine. Had the run of the place still couldn't keep it together. They all moved on. Well, all but one that is. The one that absolutely can't let go -

Need I say more? - We all know who I'm talking about: The last asshole standing. Being a turd. Out of spite. The FF as it was is gone? Too bad, so sad. Get over it.
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

User avatar
Raggedyann
Pirate
Posts: 5251
Joined: 08-22-2006 04:50 PM

Re: The Left Is Trying To Decriminalize Rape

Post by Raggedyann » 09-28-2023 02:01 PM

RiDDick, you are the biggest prick on the internet, bar none. Never liked you. You hid behind your lame jokes when Linnea was here because you knew she would toast your ass in a heartbeat if you showed your true colours. There were a couple of other posters that didn't like you as well but I won't name names.
“For evil to flourish, it only requires good men to do nothing.” Simon Wiesenthal

User avatar
Doka
Pirate
Posts: 7994
Joined: 09-02-2009 08:15 PM

Re: The Left Is Trying To Decriminalize Rape

Post by Doka » 09-28-2023 04:50 PM

I bet you are absolutely in love with the Nazi representing your country. To bad he is headed for a War Crime Tribunal to be hung.

Simon Wiesenthal must be smiling from his perch in heaven, He was the Best Nazi Exterminator of his time!
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

User avatar
Doka
Pirate
Posts: 7994
Joined: 09-02-2009 08:15 PM

Re: The Left Is Trying To Decriminalize Rape

Post by Doka » 09-28-2023 05:11 PM

Raggedyann wrote: 09-28-2023 02:01 PM RiDDick, you are the biggest prick on the internet, bar none. Never liked you. You hid behind your lame jokes when Linnea was here because you knew she would toast your ass in a heartbeat if you showed your true colours. There were a couple of other posters that didn't like you as well but I won't name names.
Point your finger at someone else, because you can-NOT LOOK at your self or would see what we all see and hear out of you! Riddick is a Saint in the comparison!
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

User avatar
Riddick
Pirate
Posts: 15818
Joined: 11-01-2002 03:00 AM
Location: Heartland USA
Contact:

Speaking Of Linnea

Post by Riddick » 09-28-2023 10:44 PM

CoastZone wrote: 06-23-2023 02:19 PM It wasn't so much Linnea, as her clique that had zero tolerance for another person's perspectives.
That's why the Imaginative Worlds Forum was created by a small handful of people who were either kicked out or left on their own after being bullied, and attacked. But when they dared to stand up for themselves, that wasn't allowed.

The extreme left once had control over the FF. It was not Linnea.
But she let a small group have the loudest voice, and to sway her admin power towards banning those who didn't bow down before the extreme groupthink that once proliferated this forum.
Assholes can't handle the truth.
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

User avatar
Riddick
Pirate
Posts: 15818
Joined: 11-01-2002 03:00 AM
Location: Heartland USA
Contact:

Get The Point?

Post by Riddick » 09-29-2023 12:22 AM

Doka wrote: 09-28-2023 05:11 PM Point your finger at someone else, because you can-NOT LOOK at your self or would see what we all see and hear out of you! Riddick is a Saint in the comparison!
The bar-none biggest prick on the internet is a Saint? Ain't that sumthin'! And I din't have to raise a finger. Not that I haven't been tempted to. If you know what I mean
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

User avatar
Raggedyann
Pirate
Posts: 5251
Joined: 08-22-2006 04:50 PM

Re: The Left Is Trying To Decriminalize Rape

Post by Raggedyann » 09-29-2023 02:34 PM

Doka. I pay no attention to anything you say. You are a no mind!
“For evil to flourish, it only requires good men to do nothing.” Simon Wiesenthal

User avatar
Doka
Pirate
Posts: 7994
Joined: 09-02-2009 08:15 PM

Re: The Left Is Trying To Decriminalize Rape

Post by Doka » 09-29-2023 09:24 PM

Raggedyann wrote: 09-29-2023 02:34 PM Doka. I pay no attention to anything you say. You are a no mind!
I understand totally, No morals, no responsibility, no humanity. It is all about you and your "Maker" :devil:
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

User avatar
Riddick
Pirate
Posts: 15818
Joined: 11-01-2002 03:00 AM
Location: Heartland USA
Contact:

March Of The Woken Soldiers

Post by Riddick » 09-30-2023 06:06 PM

Doka wrote: 09-29-2023 09:24 PM I understand totally, No morals, no responsibility, no humanity. It is all about you and your "Maker" :devil:
As well it should be for followers of the fastest growing feel-good religion on Earth! Are you unsatisfied? Resentful? Don't have anything going for you? Well, what are you waiting for? MAKE something of yourself! EMPOWER yourself! It's easy peasy -

Image

Can't take criticism? Accuse others of what you are doing. Can't handle the truth? MAKE your OWN truth! Be as much of an asshole as you want! YOU CAN DO NO WRONG! All thanks to Wokeism's most basic & magical ingredient FRAUDULIN

Millions AND MILLIONS of smug self-important self-righteous people already know the power to be found in strength thru willful ignorance - "Just puteth thine mind on holdeth, doeth what thou are toldeth, thou shalt be saved." So DON'T DELAY!

Get Woke today
& go out there & give the heretics hell! - And never forget the words from the Woke battle hymn by the great reformer Martin Loser, "Onward Woken Soldiers marching as to war | With the works of Karl Marx going on before"
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

User avatar
Raggedyann
Pirate
Posts: 5251
Joined: 08-22-2006 04:50 PM

Re: The Left Is Trying To Decriminalize Rape

Post by Raggedyann » 10-02-2023 07:31 PM

Blah, blah, blah. Your usual boring post.
“For evil to flourish, it only requires good men to do nothing.” Simon Wiesenthal

User avatar
Doka
Pirate
Posts: 7994
Joined: 09-02-2009 08:15 PM

Re: The Left Is Trying To Decriminalize Rape

Post by Doka » 10-03-2023 01:38 PM

Raggedyann wrote: 10-02-2023 07:31 PM Blah, blah, blah. Your usual boring post.
I just called you a "Nazi" And you are too Mentally ill to defend yourself, but, of course When you are A Nazi you have No Need to do so. Your attack (again) on Riddick, is thin cover of how Evil even you, think you are!
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Post Reply

Return to “American Survival”