Hillary Calls For Trump Supporters To Be Reeducated

Moderator: Super Moderators

Riddick
Pirate

Hillary Calls For Trump Supporters To Be Reeducated

Post by Riddick » 10-08-2023 12:15 AM

It's become fashionable to compare our current situation to banana republics or Third World dictatorships - Yet with former First Lady, US Senator, Secretary of State & Presidential candidate Clinton calling for "formal deprogramming" of MAGA "cult extremists," full-on Stalinist is closer to the mark. LONG LIVE HILLARY!

FULL STORY
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

Doka
Pirate

Re: Hillary Calls For Trump Supporters To Be Reeducated

Post by Doka » 10-08-2023 10:50 AM

Evil seemingly undetected by many. :evil:

I had a favorite Author, by the name of Louise Penny, I started finding her actions very troubling. Her main character seeks out out evils and usually arrests them. I found her writing very good,thought provoking and insighttefull. Then , the Clinton's came into her life. Her and Hill, wrote a book together a planning more books and vacations and books together. Miss Penny has become an idiot to me , She has become a character in her own books, becoming a Participant in her own Evil, by association. With the "Queen of Evil" , my respect for MISS Penny has dropped to zilch, she is so willingly "Blind Sidded"
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Riddick
Pirate

Hillary Drops The Veil On Her Party’s Totalitarianism

Post by Riddick » 10-09-2023 08:23 AM

There’s nothing new and nothing funny about the totalitarian impulse on the Left. FULL STORY
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate
Location: SW IN USA-UK Midlands SCANIAowner @ Sound Cloud - @ Supernaturalearth

Re: Hillary Calls For Trump Supporters To Be Reeducated

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 10-11-2023 11:27 PM

OMG how awful She is you two!

I'm proud to be one of her millions of deplorables!

In 2016 if Hi C would have won POTUS all lock, stock and barrel. Where would we be now with her as CIChief? Much earlier she would have stranded Afghanistan and we'd be in this same ME conundrum, earlier too! All while hoping our tax supported dollars could supply enough locks, stocks and barrels!

She and her alike minded sewer wading ilk need to be banished to that deserted island with only one 🏝 palm tree!

Dislike, 👎 I think E.S.C.H.L.O.N.'s computers follows my paranormal side of Rock N Roll + because of the memes centred on her SOS life style 🍸 🍷 🍸🍹that I posted in here well before the 2016 election!😎

😡

💩 happens!

MK II
[*]@ #2 Find the eerie antedating of 12/7/1941 vs 9/11/01

#1 A

https://youtu.be/DUY8aSx8-yo

#1 B

🌎 🏔 🌏 🗻 🌍 🌋
https://youtu.be/ajRuvYMk30E

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/superna ... -t543.html

Return to “Politics and Government 2014 - Present”