NH Wants Deadly Weather Modifications Stopped

Moderator: Super Moderators

Doka
Pirate

NH Wants Deadly Weather Modifications Stopped

Post by Doka » 01-20-2024 12:35 PM

NH Representatives File Bill To Stop Solar Radiation Modification (SRM) and Other Forms of Weather Engineering Experiments such as Stratospheric Aerosol Injection (SAI) in New Hampshire’s Atmosphere

Guest post by New Hampshire Representative Kelley Potenza, Strafford – District 19

Two motivated NH House Representatives, Jason Gerhard, Merrimack – District 25, and Kelley Potenza, Strafford – District 19, have introduced “The Clean Atmosphere Preservation Act” NH House Bill (HB) 1700. Click here to learn more about the bill.

The three-page bill establishes regulations to prevent the intentional release of polluting and harmful emissions into New Hampshire’s atmosphere. This bill aims to bring forward a subject many experts have warned us about for years, as well as the necessary transparency for NH citizens so we can educate and unite to stop this destructive environmental onslaught we are experiencing.

“We already have legislation passed in 2021 that should inform the public when this occurs, https://www.gencourt.state.nh.us/rsa/ht ... -F-mrg.htm. Unfortunately, that has never occurred in the three years since its passage. It is time to take legislative action to flat out stop this pollution,” stated Rep. Potenza.

HB 1700 cites pollution released during cloud seeding or weather modification activities and associated electromagnetic radiation, all defined as pollution by scientists. “Even Verizon and AT&T define what we are referring to as pollution. To be clear, we are not worried about snow-making cannons, since we know what comes out of those, or looking to regulate domestic airplane engine emissions as some have disingenuously suggested,” Rep. Gerhard said.
In addition to New Hampshire’s existing Weather Modification policy, the Federal Congressis partnering with foreign governments and international organizations such as the United Nations to establish a global governance framework for “mandated” experimentation of Solar Radiation Modification (SRM) and other forms of weather engineering experiments such as Stratospheric Aerosol Injection (SAI) to block sunlight and assist in global cooling. You can find the alarming Congressionally Mandated Research Plan and an Initial Research Governance.
PLEASE READ ENTIRE ARTICLE!

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/0 ... ification/
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Doka
Pirate

Re: NH Wants Deadly Weather Modifications Stopped

Post by Doka » 01-20-2024 01:00 PM

I hope The NH bill wakes-up All the rest of the other States! Just another UN plan(NWO) to change our World into a deadly place!

Around here the Chem-trails and over the top pollution levels have been out of sight!

The pollution levels usually jump up in the wee morning hours, I have been watching for weeks now. A perfect timing when most are trying survive this cold spell, not much else on their mind.

I am up in the wee hours because I can't sleep. I am a creature that is climate controlled, when the pressure goes up, so does my pain level. During the high pollution levels the biometric pressure does too I have seen it as high as 30.59 which is close to record breaking, my poor old limbs freeze into place and I so close to be totally ,painfully paralyzed.
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Riddick
Pirate

May The Force Be With Jason & Kelley

Post by Riddick » 01-20-2024 10:42 PM

The types of experimental activities advanced by Washington, DC, which incorporate satellites and space, are like something out of a science fiction movie.
I got six words for ya: Darth Vader Death Star Emperor Palpatine.

We can only hope Gerhard & Potenza are great with lightsabers!
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

Return to “Earth/ Weather/ Climate”