Paris' 2 CC's surrounded by the UN's olive leaves!

Moderator: Super Moderators

User avatar
Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate
Posts: 3785
Joined: 11-26-2015 03:51 PM
Location: SW IN USA-UK Midlands SCANIAowner @ Sound Cloud - @ Supernaturalearth
Contact:

Re: Paris' 2 CC's surrounded by the UN's olive leaves!

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 01-20-2024 02:11 PM

Oh wow! Kerry's a walkin' cow fart!

Riddick, My notification box has been checked for years and I missed your Aussie? British? news desk "laugh 0 rama"!๐Ÿ˜‚ Thanks!๐Ÿ˜Ž

Your self generated post above is Tony the Tiger, G r e a t! ๐Ÿค” ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘


MK II ๐Ÿ™ ๐Ÿ•Š ๐Ÿฆƒ
[*]@ #2 Find the eerie antedating of 12/7/1941 vs 9/11/01


#1 A

https://youtu.be/DUY8aSx8-yo

#1 B

๐ŸŒŽ ๐Ÿ” ๐ŸŒ ๐Ÿ—ป ๐ŸŒ ๐ŸŒ‹
https://youtu.be/ajRuvYMk30E

#2

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/superna ... -t543.html

User avatar
Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate
Posts: 3785
Joined: 11-26-2015 03:51 PM
Location: SW IN USA-UK Midlands SCANIAowner @ Sound Cloud - @ Supernaturalearth
Contact:

Re: Call Me Skeptical

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 01-20-2024 02:14 PM

Riddick wrote: โ†‘01-20-2024 09:27 AM NWS sez expect 'Very Cold' -20 to -25 ยบ wind chill here 12a-9am Sunday. O rilly? It's FN MID-JANUARY ainit! NO WI native'd expect a tropical heat wave in the dead of winter nor should they ever - But Algore & Greta & friends? 'Oh Yah Sure You Betcha!'

In this weather my garage is a walk-in freezer: rite now it's 20ยบ in there, 20 more than outside - Global warming my @$$! And how about those EVs? Not too Polar Vortex ready, are they? Batteries drain fast & charging station's ain't worth sh!t -

Besides which wind & solar sourced power tends to nil; renewables are nigh-on unserviceable. But they're *green*! Oh goody. Who needs reliable energy in winter? Isn't it comforting enuff to know our Woke overlords want only what's best for Mother Earth?

If global warming or climate this or that IS -as you say- THE greatest existential threat EVAR? Tellya whut, Doomsday Cult: Already too stupid to live, if saving the planet by zeroing out carbon footprints is what it's about, do us all a favor. Off yourselves now.
Page 54 needs a good beginning post!๐Ÿค˜๐Ÿ’ช

To the brain fed climate change elite! :drinkingc :evilpengu
Last edited by Malaria_Kidd II on 02-12-2024 03:26 PM, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Riddick
Pirate
Posts: 15633
Joined: 11-01-2002 03:00 AM
Location: Heartland USA
Contact:

THE CLIMATE MODELS ARE WRONG

Post by Riddick » 01-27-2024 08:38 PM

Image

A model is not evidence of anything. A model is a hypothesis. Like any scientific hypothesis, it is confirmed or refuted by observation. A model that is refuted by observation is worthless. And yet, these models, which have repeatedly been shown to be wrong, are the basis for enormously destructive policies that have been adopted across much of the western world.

If it were simply a matter of mathematical errors or inconsistencies, one would expect some models to err on the โ€œhot sideโ€ and others on the โ€œcold sideโ€ of actual observations. But that isnโ€™t the case: all of the models run hot. That suggests global warming alarmism is a political, not a scientific, movement.

FULL STORY
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

User avatar
Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate
Posts: 3785
Joined: 11-26-2015 03:51 PM
Location: SW IN USA-UK Midlands SCANIAowner @ Sound Cloud - @ Supernaturalearth
Contact:

Re: Paris' 2 CC's surrounded by the UN's olive leaves!

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 01-28-2024 11:04 PM

:idea: That was a great report I'd never seen before! Those last two paragraphs put it down right! And we conservative western worlders take it on our vulnerable chiny, chin, chins coming from their Deep State's Wonderfull World of Oz! :roll:

MK II
[*]@ #2 Find the eerie antedating of 12/7/1941 vs 9/11/01


#1 A

https://youtu.be/DUY8aSx8-yo

#1 B

๐ŸŒŽ ๐Ÿ” ๐ŸŒ ๐Ÿ—ป ๐ŸŒ ๐ŸŒ‹
https://youtu.be/ajRuvYMk30E

#2

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/superna ... -t543.html

User avatar
Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate
Posts: 3785
Joined: 11-26-2015 03:51 PM
Location: SW IN USA-UK Midlands SCANIAowner @ Sound Cloud - @ Supernaturalearth
Contact:

Re: Paris' 2 CC's surrounded by the UN's olive leaves!

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 02-04-2024 12:35 AM

The Hill

Well now! Let's all cry Al a river!
๐Ÿ’ง๐Ÿ’ง๐Ÿ’ง

Al Gore: Trump supporters are using him as a ๐Ÿšvehicle๐Ÿš— to express their anger!๐ŸŽป

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/4 ... rters-are-


MK II ๐Ÿ™
[*]@ #2 Find the eerie antedating of 12/7/1941 vs 9/11/01


#1 A

https://youtu.be/DUY8aSx8-yo

#1 B

๐ŸŒŽ ๐Ÿ” ๐ŸŒ ๐Ÿ—ป ๐ŸŒ ๐ŸŒ‹
https://youtu.be/ajRuvYMk30E

#2

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/superna ... -t543.html

User avatar
Riddick
Pirate
Posts: 15633
Joined: 11-01-2002 03:00 AM
Location: Heartland USA
Contact:

Respectful Dems: Oxymoronically Speaking

Post by Riddick » 02-04-2024 12:13 PM

Malaria_Kidd II wrote: โ†‘02-04-2024 12:35 AM The Hill

Well now! Let's all cry Al a river!
๐Ÿ’ง๐Ÿ’ง๐Ÿ’ง

Al Gore: Trump supporters are using him as a ๐Ÿšvehicle๐Ÿš— to express their anger!๐ŸŽป

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/4 ... rters-are-


MK II ๐Ÿ™
Algore sez Dems should respect Trump's supporters. How is telling them they don't know how good they have it respectful? Brandon was & is a monumental screw up. Yet we should deny that reality & re-elect sock-puppet joker Joe on Al's say-so?

When the facts aren't on your side? Baffle folks with BS, rinse & repeat. Is gaslighting more likely to only accentuate the anger & frustration some folks feel? Doesn't matter. Al knows Dems gotta go with what they got. And what they got is less than nothing.
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

User avatar
Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate
Posts: 3785
Joined: 11-26-2015 03:51 PM
Location: SW IN USA-UK Midlands SCANIAowner @ Sound Cloud - @ Supernaturalearth
Contact:

Re: Paris' 2 CC's surrounded by the UN's olive leaves!

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 02-04-2024 01:56 PM

๐Ÿฐ Here! Here Fred! What a great way with words you present in your own developed, on topic sentences. All composed for the real world from top to bottom! We salute your conservative mind not as common now-a-days as it needs badly to be.

This link from The Hill fits here and elsewhere at FF today. The Wonders of Gia and All Creatures Great and Small......

Feral pigs and donkeys may be more salvation than scourge for ecosystems, study finds.......The Hill

https://thehill.com/policy/equilibrium- ... -study/www.

Columbia, South America has drug lord gifted hippopotamus'!

What could go wrong with that? ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ˜

Our Everglades could be next! ๐ŸŠ๐Ÿ



MK II ๐Ÿ™ ๐Ÿ’™ ๐Ÿ‘‘

User avatar
Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate
Posts: 3785
Joined: 11-26-2015 03:51 PM
Location: SW IN USA-UK Midlands SCANIAowner @ Sound Cloud - @ Supernaturalearth
Contact:

Re: Paris' 2 CC's surrounded by the UN's olive leaves!

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 02-09-2024 12:47 PM

The Democrats might win 2 in a row if they push a climate change agenda by entering new cannidates John Kerry for Pres and Al Gore for VP, again!

Think about it!๐Ÿค”

The Woke will vote them in coming to the polls in droves!

Speaking of John Kerry......speaking!

https://twitter.com/wideawake_media/sta ... 72716?s=19

There is another major, mythical religion out there just like this lost cause! I won't name it since he did not mention the dear leaders who are feverishly going for dah bomb (or have it now!) using our free money that would change our climate real fast!๐Ÿ˜–


MK II ๐Ÿ™ ๐Ÿค”
[*]@ #2 Find the eerie antedating of 12/7/1941 vs 9/11/01


#1 A

https://youtu.be/DUY8aSx8-yo

#1 B

๐ŸŒŽ ๐Ÿ” ๐ŸŒ ๐Ÿ—ป ๐ŸŒ ๐ŸŒ‹
https://youtu.be/ajRuvYMk30E

#2

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/superna ... -t543.html

User avatar
Riddick
Pirate
Posts: 15633
Joined: 11-01-2002 03:00 AM
Location: Heartland USA
Contact:

Guilty As Charged: Climate Court Jury-Rigged Justice

Post by Riddick » 02-09-2024 02:46 PM

Malaria_Kidd II wrote: โ†‘02-09-2024 12:47 PM The Democrats might win 2 in a row if they push a climate change agenda by entering new cannidates John Kerry for Pres and Al Gore for VP, again!
Why not? Brainwashing has been so pernicious & thorough there's plenty stupid people out there. As it is the climate change carnies just got a big win in Washington DC -

A Bitterly Disappointing Verdict

The verdict rendered the defamation trial of Michael Mann v. Rand Simberg and Mark Steyn was disappointing to those of us who thought Mann presented a pathetically inadequate case. In a sane world, this case never would have gone to the jury.

The legal standard is actual malice, meaning the defendants thought, subjectively, what they said wasnโ€™t likely true. As Mark pointed out in closing argument, he has been saying the same things about Mannโ€™s hockey stick for something like 21 years.

There was no evidence whatever Steyn and Simberg didnโ€™t sincerely believe what they said was true. The jury actually agreed: it found the defendants had defamed Mann, but awarded only a token $1 in damages, since Mann had failed to prove any.

But it found Simberg and Steyn acted with actual maliceโ€“they didnโ€™t actually believe what they said about Mannโ€“and awarded punitive damages in the amount of $1,000 against Simberg, and $1 million against Steyn.

In his closing argument on behalf of Mann, John Williams said the jury should award punitive damages so in the future, no one will dare engage in โ€œclimate denialismโ€โ€“whatever that isโ€“just as Donald Trumpโ€™s โ€œelection denialismโ€ needs to be suppressed.

Williams should be ashamed of this outrageously improper appeal, but he wonโ€™t be, because this jury apparently bought his argument.

They want Steyn to pay $1 million out of his own pocket, to a plaintiff who suffered no damages but only made an ideological argument, so no one will, ever again, try to challenge the regimeโ€™s global warming narrative. However false that narrative may be.

It is hard to imagine anything more anti-scientific or anti-American than that.

Where do we go from here? Openly skeptical of Mannโ€™s case, the judge seemed to take seriously the defendantsโ€™ motions for a directed verdict. Those motions presumably were renewed at the close of evidence, and the court might now take them up.

It requires a brave judge to take away a jury verdict. Judge Irving, presiding in this case, was low-key yet seemed, if pushed too far, to have a backbone. So who knows, he might do the right thing.

FULL STORY
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

User avatar
Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate
Posts: 3785
Joined: 11-26-2015 03:51 PM
Location: SW IN USA-UK Midlands SCANIAowner @ Sound Cloud - @ Supernaturalearth
Contact:

Re: Paris' 2 CC's surrounded by the UN's olive leaves!

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 02-10-2024 02:16 AM

OMGosh! I can't Like that commie report in jail or from my old late 1840's frame home!

We๐Ÿ’œare being suppressed by the deep state's suppressors with tough to identify sewage stains on their black suits! โ™จ ๐Ÿ•ณ ๐Ÿ•ถ๐Ÿด ๐Ÿ”—โ™จ๐Ÿ”— ๐Ÿ•ถ

During Tuc ker's Kre mlin interview Pu tin made light of the Woke worried about something unchangeable saying Earth basically needs no baby sitters!๐Ÿšผ๐Ÿด


MK II ๐Ÿ™ ๐Ÿค” ๐Ÿ’š

User avatar
Riddick
Pirate
Posts: 15633
Joined: 11-01-2002 03:00 AM
Location: Heartland USA
Contact:

Get With The Program!

Post by Riddick » 02-10-2024 04:16 AM

Malaria_Kidd II wrote: โ†‘02-10-2024 02:16 AM During Tuc ker's Kre mlin interview Pu tin made light of the Woke worried about something unchangeable saying Earth basically needs no baby sitters!๐Ÿšผ๐Ÿด
Ah, what does he know! Even more than Earth needs baby sitters its inhabitants need cradle to grave nannies - If you disagree that proves you're not fit to decide anything for yourself. Put your brain on hold & do what you're told, or else. Comprende?
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

User avatar
Riddick
Pirate
Posts: 15633
Joined: 11-01-2002 03:00 AM
Location: Heartland USA
Contact:

Re: Guilty As Charged: Climate Court Jury-Rigged Justice

Post by Riddick » 02-13-2024 02:27 AM

More On "The Verdict"

A Washington, DC jury found defendants Mark Steyn and Rand Simberg liable for defamatory speech and reckless disregard of provable facts. Putting aside the monetary damages, the real damage done by this case is to every American who still believes in the First Amendment.

Think this is just rhetoric? Consider, Mark Steyn is a member of the media. As such, he is supposedly afforded First Amendment protections. If a member of the media is no longer protected, what do you think that means for every day citizens? And it doesn't matter if you are in DC or Montana โ€” anyone can file in the jurisdiction of his or her choosing. - @ steynonline.com

Climate โ€œscientistโ€ Michael Mann, inventor of the discredited โ€œhockey stick,โ€ just won a $1 million judgment from popular conservative commentator Mark Steyn in a U.S. court, effectively criminalizing Free Speech.

Mann sued the late Dr. Tim Ball in Canada over his authoritative criticism of the hockey stick. Ball cleaned Mannโ€™s clock in the Canada Supreme Court. Steyn pledges to appeal the judgement. If it ends up in the Supreme Court, Mann will be again humiliated like he was in the BC Supreme Court.

Grifters have to grift and in this case, it is now all about Free Speech as well as global warming. - @ technocracy.news

From its inception, back in 2012, Mannโ€™s relentless litigation has been marked out by an unlovely mixture of mendacity and egomania. The Supreme Court has held in no uncertain terms โ€œdebate on public issues should be uninhibited, robust, and wide-open, and it may well include vehement, caustic, and sometimes unpleasantly sharp attacks.โ€ To this, Michael Mann has said, โ€œPish!โ€

Mannโ€™s case should not only have been rejected by the jury; it should never have gone to trial in the first instance. At a hundred different junctures, it ought to have been dismissed with prejudice โ€” both legally and metaphorically โ€” by judges who ought to have known better.

Time and time again, the nationโ€™s courts had a chance to stand up for robust debate, and time and time again they failed to take it. Their inadequacy will be felt for years to come. - @ nationalreview.com

The jury found no real damages, but gave a sizeable punitive award that could be challenged on appeal. Under existing Supreme Court precedent, excessive punitive damages violate Due Process.

For example, in BMW of North America v. Gore, the Court held a punitive damage award of $2 million was excessive given the plaintiff was awarded only $2,000 in compensatory damages. This 1000-to-1 ratio, the Court held, could not be justified even considering the extent to which the defendant engaged in egregious conduct.

While Mann prevailed at trial, the proceedings also unearthed some slimy conduct on his part, including his disparagement of scientists with whom he disagrees and behind-the-scenes efforts to suppress articles by scientists he does not like.

Steyn's camp has indicated they intend to challenge the punitive damages award (if not other aspects of the decision). - @ reason.com

Doomsayer Michael Mann has won his defamation lawsuit against critics Mark Steyn and Rand Simburg, proving conservatives cannot get fair verdicts from D.C. juries.

This is a huge structural problem for the federal judiciary. D.C. courts have jurisdiction over many actions regarding the federal government. Bias to the point of hatred of Republicans and conservatives by D.C. juries has made those courts a part of the Democratsโ€™ armory.

If Republicans ever again get the Oval Office & majorities in both Houses of Congress, they must redefine the jurisdiction of lower courts so actions involving the federal government rotate among all judicial districts. Democrats will fight this measure with a Senate filibuster, but Republicans can argue the juries must โ€œlook like America.โ€ - @ americanthinker.com

---
Meanwhile citing the verdict as a "victory of science" the gleeful MSM rejoices, gushing in absolute adulation over the "landmark" triumph of a "distinguished" professor & "renowned" climate scientist against the unconscionable smears of "right-wing" trolls -

If you think your stomach can take it, check out the victor's Newsweek interview: Climate Scientist Michael Mann Says $1M Verdict 'Sends a Clear Message': Oh it does indeed - If you know what's good for you you'll shaddap & eat ze bugs.
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

User avatar
Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate
Posts: 3785
Joined: 11-26-2015 03:51 PM
Location: SW IN USA-UK Midlands SCANIAowner @ Sound Cloud - @ Supernaturalearth
Contact:

Re: Paris' 2 CC's surrounded by the UN's olive leaves!

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 02-13-2024 09:42 PM

Gulp! Thanks Riddick, it will get my look see with my sceptical eyes. ๐Ÿ’ฌ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ƒ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘‚

Today I got too close to two Badger State Whooping Cranes and a he๐Ÿ’ช or a she ๐Ÿ’… snapped off my right ear!๐Ÿ‘‚ โ˜ ๐Ÿ˜‚

Read! Our 1st Amendment and more is being shown the ๐Ÿšช๐Ÿ•ณ๐Ÿ•ธ๐Ÿ•ท ๐Ÿฝ to empty plates!

The commie jury and commie judge were once vulnerable youth that were shown the๐Ÿšชto enter their parents, teacher, and professors Woke World's ๐Ÿ’ฉ pile! ๐Ÿ˜ 

Keep us informed about Manford Mann's Green Earth Band ๐Ÿญ ๐ŸŒก๐ŸŒจ vs Us & British-American conservative ๐ŸŽ“ Mark Steyn!โšก


MK II ๐Ÿ™ ๐Ÿ’™ ๐Ÿค”

User avatar
Riddick
Pirate
Posts: 15633
Joined: 11-01-2002 03:00 AM
Location: Heartland USA
Contact:

Re: Paris' 2 CC's surrounded by the UN's olive leaves!

Post by Riddick » 02-14-2024 12:44 AM

Malaria_Kidd II wrote: โ†‘02-13-2024 09:42 PM Keep us informed about Manford Mann's Green Earth Band ๐Ÿญ ๐ŸŒก๐ŸŒจ vs Us & British-American conservative ๐ŸŽ“ Mark Steyn!โšก
Strangely enuff while Mark has a British accent, he's actually a UK-educated native Canuck living in New Hampshire who self-identifies as an American conservative.

Clay & Buck are OK, but if I had my druthers Mark would've inherited the EIB mic. If he hosts I make a point to listen to the weekly Clubland Q&A 'action replays' at his site. He'll be back at the mic for the first time since the verdict tomorrow.

At age 64 he's only half a month younger than me. His health ain't too great but it hasn't diminished his keen analytical abilities, rapier wit & indomitable spirit.
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

User avatar
Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate
Posts: 3785
Joined: 11-26-2015 03:51 PM
Location: SW IN USA-UK Midlands SCANIAowner @ Sound Cloud - @ Supernaturalearth
Contact:

Re: Paris' 2 CC's surrounded by the UN's olive leaves!

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 02-14-2024 09:17 PM

Time, date of the 14th? Did you send it on the 13th?

"If he hosts I make a point to listen to the weekly Clubland Q&A 'action replays' at his site. He'll be back at the mic for the first time since the verdict tomorrow." ๐Ÿ’ on Valentine's Day?

Oh Mann, replays? That's great will check!๐Ÿค“

Riddick, At Mid Day I saw your notice and the thread it was in. At that time I had my tablet containing those July 4, 2021 ๐Ÿ“ฒ captured, local UFO videos at the ambulance๐Ÿš‘base. Ready to show your super secret efforts to the Chief of Police, Tim.

Ref my scanner in my MACK: 25 years? ago during his first night shift as a newbie. A couple of county deputies had MP veteran Tim running all around the outer edges of his city for 30 or 40 minutes with faked UFO sightings!

Boo! ๐Ÿ™Œ ๐Ÿš”๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿ‘ฝ ๐Ÿš“ ๐Ÿš“

So the San Antonio, TX born๐ŸŽ– Patrick, our Paramedic that saved my life, texted off duty Tim and they quickly viewed๐Ÿ‘€your You Tube magic! When I departed both smiled and shook my hand tightly after showing both all 3 local videos! ๐Ÿ˜‰

I have their e-mail addresses and both will get their copies tonight.๐ŸŒ’

In closing I did give you full credit for making that happen!๐Ÿ—ฝ๐Ÿ˜Š Thanks once again to you!


MK II ๐Ÿ™ ๐Ÿ’™ ๐Ÿค” After today KC and the Sunshine Band won't ever be revived to perform on stage in Kansas City, Kansas!๐Ÿ˜“

Post Reply

Return to โ€œEnvironment in Crisisโ€