Paris' 2 CC's surrounded by the UN's olive leaves!

Moderator: Super Moderators

Riddick
Pirate

Re: Paris' 2 CC's surrounded by the UN's olive leaves!

Post by Riddick » 02-15-2024 12:19 AM

Malaria_Kidd II wrote: 02-14-2024 09:17 PM Time, date of the 14th? Did you send it on the 13th?
I take it you're in the Eastern time zone? It was sent on the 13th here in the Central. As I'm writing this, it's today for me, but you're already a day ahead. MIND BLOWN!!
Malaria_Kidd II wrote: 02-14-2024 09:17 PM "If he hosts I make a point to listen to the weekly Clubland Q&A 'action replays' at his site. He'll be back at the mic for the first time since the verdict tomorrow." 💏 on Valentine's Day?

Oh Mann, replays? That's great will check!🤓
I've not yet listened but I expect after 12 years of litigation culminating in a guilty verdict he'd not be all so jolly on the holiday. No love lost, no Valentine for Mann.
Malaria_Kidd II wrote: 02-14-2024 09:17 PM In closing I did give you full credit for making that happen!🗽😊 Thanks once again to you!
You're welcome! But only for my part. You sourced me the vids, I took it from there. Full credit goes to the Team. We got 'er done!

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate
Location: SW IN USA-UK Midlands SCANIAowner @ Sound Cloud - @ Supernaturalearth

The Sared Liberal Radicals Are The Crisis To Our Personal Home Evironments!❌

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 02-16-2024 05:21 AM

⭕ Like! ⭕ Like! ⭕ Liked! 😉

Riddick,
I hope the date always stays one day ahead! Since I time travelled the first time in 1975. Being experienced at it I can always time jump ahead every time I arrive here! Bam! 🗓 Whoa! 😂 WTHeck!

I was given two e-mail addresses for sending the TX US Navy Hospital Corpsman ("Life Saving!" ashen grey Me!) Veteran and the UFO spoofed Police Chief your YT 30+ code #'s, WOW! Neither would go using cruddy Frontier. But cruddy Facebook worked fine.🎖Your cyber magic was the medal winner in our Team effort!

Oh yeah! What will they try next after this bird 🐦 brained idea to save Earth?

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/sci ... ate-change

A Bill Gates mega umbrella to shade the hot🔥 planet?🌂🌫 pop!☔ That's in our cruddy news!

🤕Woke Liberals in high numbers are winning at this money grabbing 🤑 c.c. myth! Because they are the ones of too many that pass us on the 4 lanes going 91 mph + keeping with the flow! All while driving on 4 under inflated, bald tires! 😲

EPUD - Expect Pile Ups Daily!

🙌 We're donut🍩shop stopped right now. But our hand held radios are tuned to 800 Megahertz awaiting the next Woke generated pile down!! 🚔

🛣🚖💥🚗💥🚌💥🚐💥🚙💥🚚💥🚗💥🚚💥🚗💥🚗💥🚛💥🚗💥🚗💥🚛 🚓 🚑🚑🚑 🚒 Hell 🔥! There was another one involving 30? vehicles yesterday!

Ref⬆: I doubt you'll ever hear any POTUS utter these words, "Ain't that a Lost Highway shame." Because his or her words touting climate change concerns will never leave room for highway safety concerns! Old Pete B.thejudge says nothing and does nothing about all those velociraptor Woke driving blind in smoke, fog or white outs, speed on!🏁 Hell's got plenty of vacancies!

MK II 🙏 🤔 💙

Riddick
Pirate

The Left Demands Millions Of Human Sacrifices To Appease The Gods Of Climate Change

Post by Riddick » 02-28-2024 01:40 AM

Religions of death have always had their pagan priests and priestesses. What progressives are pitching with the green agenda today is anything but progress, and their prescriptions to maintain political power are sillier and deadlier than ever. But that doesn’t stop young people, being tutored in the modern-day temples we call universities, from offering their absolute devotion to this green doomsday cult. FULL STORY
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

Riddick
Pirate

Heart-Warming Headline Of The Day:

Post by Riddick » 03-03-2024 07:49 PM

A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

-Donald Trump Image

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Re: Heart-Warming Headline Of The Day:

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 03-13-2024 08:54 PM

Har! har! vud sucks!😂 thanks!

I somehow missed your death cult greenies up there. Fewer humans by the billions is their goal! What a looney tunes performance that must have been just like a silent movie! Or they were yelling just like #4 6 yells!

Texas Fires Have Emitted a Near-Record Amount of Carbon

The next carbon emitter to bitch about will be....🌋 🌋 🌋 🌋 🌋 🌋

Here is their satellite generated guss etimates!😂

https://financialpost.com/pmn/business- ... -of-carbon

MK II 🙏 🤔 🕊

Riddick
Pirate

GOOD NEWS EVERYONE!

Post by Riddick » 03-23-2024 10:26 PM

WEF Pushes Depopulation, Demands Fewer ‘Souls On The Planet’

The World Economic Forum (WEF) is pushing a disturbing new slogan for its anti-human depopulation agenda, arguing we need fewer “souls on the planet” to fight “climate change.” Those who disagree are standing in the way of “saving the planet.”

Klaus Schwab’s Switzerland-based elitist organization is arguing that eliminating human beings will make it possible to achieve the WEF’s “Net Zero” targets. WEF agents now demand that a major “decarbonization” plan be implemented to “reduce the number of feet” on Earth.

A WEF agenda contributor announced the plans during a meeting with world leaders and global elites. As Slay News previously reported, a celebrated member of the WEF has called for a staggering 86 percent reduction in the population of humans, arguing that the goal can be achieved “peacefully.”

Being central to the organization’s anti-human agenda, most of the world’s population must be wiped out so that the survivors can “have freedom” and a “high standard of living.” More recently, another WEF member upped the ante by calling for more than a 90 percent reduction in humans, as Slay News reported.

As of March 2024, Earth’s human population is estimated to be 8.1 billion people.

FULL STORY

-Donald Trump Image

Riddick
Pirate

You Are The Carbon They Wish To Reduce

Post by Riddick » 03-23-2024 11:05 PM

WEF: Why farming, fishing and energy production should be considered “ecocide”

https://citizenwatchreport.com/wef-why- ... d-ecocide/

-Donald Trump Image

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 03-24-2024 09:38 AM

What a winner find X 2 for us losers my SE WI friend!

Ecocide? The whole article was on her brainwashed, just out of👶their diapers, side. It looks like us conservative families need to make more🐖bacon and keep our kids out of liberal💵🕳💄🎓colleges!

Can we actually Google a conservative college? That's not likely.

My NYC wife and Yankees fan takes me to task on this one about twice a week on average. When the wait is long at a stop sign I utter, "Baseballs not our favourite pastime!"

The WEF openly admits some weird sh!t all too often! Now there's one strange world falicy that hated seeing those dark Georgia Guide Stones were recycled into Ready Mix concrete!😂

I won't place the mushroom emoji here.

MK II 🙏 🤔 🕊
[*]@ #2 Find the eerie antedating of 12/7/1941 vs 9/11/01

#1 A

https://youtu.be/DUY8aSx8-yo

#1 B

🌎 🏔 🌏 🗻 🌍 🌋
https://youtu.be/ajRuvYMk30E

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/superna ... -t543.html

Riddick
Pirate

New Report Explodes Myth ‘Extreme Weather’ Is Getting Worse

Post by Riddick » 03-29-2024 01:34 AM

A recent extreme weather report written by the physicist Dr. Ralph B. Alexander notes that much of the fault for the erroneous perception that such events are becoming worse can be attributed to the mainstream media, “eager to promote the latest climate scare”. He argues that the failure by climate reporters to put today’s extremes in a true historical perspective “is contributing to the belief that weather extremes are on the rise when they are not”.

Published by the Global Warming Policy Foundation, Dr. Alexander argues: “Constant repetition of a false belief can, over time, create the illusion of truth – a phenomenon well known to psychologists and one exploited by propogandists. The falsehood can even become a ‘noble lie’ when exploited for political purposes.”

Dr. Alexander brings a vital historical perspective to the subject. Drawing on newspaper archives, he gives multiple examples of past extremes that match or exceed anything experienced in the present day. Collective memories of extreme weather are “short-lived”, he notes.

FULL STORY

Of course the odds this story ever makes it from the back streets of the Internet to the main lanes on the Information Superhighway are nil, as in large part the online experience has been Seinfeld-ized, endless scrolling through nothing of substance.

The game is rigged. All major news & social media promote is propaganda & mental junk food. If you follow them exclusively, sooner or later your head will be fully hollowed out. You’ll have no ability to remember, focus, and decide for yourself.

Mental jellyfish are more susceptible to the work of political pseudo-intellectuals & WEF-style technocrats who think all human experience until last week is worthless. A well-educated & informed public capable of critical thinking is against their interests.

As thinking for oneself has already been denounced as a forbidden or transgressive activity in so many different places, their hope is more and more people will show less and less will over time to walk out of the Internet’s various brain-eating chambers.

We’re in an era where human consciousness is under attack from all sides like never before. Like an underground resistance, folks at independent forums like the FF can help to maintain a conscious community. Keep calm, keep posting & above all avoid the brain-eating virus.

-Donald Trump Image

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 03-29-2024 02:22 PM

Wow! We must absorb their words and your own great input below the active link.

Which likely could not wash clean any dirty brain inside a liberal, progressive all mixed as one inside any Woke🤖Bloke's 💀 skull. That's wasting our precious oxygen by still breathing it in to mix with their climate change nasties exhaled around the clock!🌬💩 🙈 🙊 🙉

MK II 🙏 🕊 🙏🤔

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 03-30-2024 01:48 PM

My oh my! Where this CC link came from there were many more!

One was enough!⏳

https://www.msn.com/en-us/weather/topst ... ocialshare

MK II 🙏 ∆=

Day in and day out climate change is the Democrats and Rino's most "exotenstial threat" to planet Earth! 🌎 🌏 🌍

But what if it's actually them, both together as one?

MK II 🙏 ∆=

#1 A

#1 B

🌎 🏔 🌏 🗻 🌍 🌋

Riddick
Pirate

It's Not The Heat, It's The Invalidity, The Cupidity & Stupidity

Post by Riddick » 03-30-2024 06:20 PM

Malaria_Kidd II wrote: 03-30-2024 01:48 PM My oh my! Where this CC link came from there were many more!

One was enough!⏳

https://www.msn.com/en-us/weather/topst ... ocialshare
Well, isn't that special! This study is just the sort of thing Dr. Alexander says contributes to the 'Extreme Weather' myth. Why only since 1979 I wonder? Could it be that looking any further back would only break the back of their narrative?

If there's anything so-called climate scientists are good at it's cherry-picking data. And writing computer programs to process the cherries to get only the results they want so to have praise & accolades heaped on them from fellow alarmist acolytes.

Anything to keep the mental jellyfish shaking & re$earch grant money rolling in... as well as ca$hing in on another great myth - renewable energy - giving "Going Green" a whole other meaning with 'clean' $ource$ generating lots of filthy lucre.
Malaria_Kidd II wrote: 03-30-2024 01:48 PM Day in and day out climate change is the Democrats and Rino's most "exotenstial threat" to planet Earth! 🌎 🌏 🌍

But what if it's actually them, both together as one?
"What if"? Lawd help us if our continued existence depends on hollowed out heads.

-Donald Trump Image

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 03-30-2024 08:31 PM

⏳ Riddick, Thanks for the quotes about those endless CC topics. That we being conservatives, will always be taking to task.

Now this administration is blaming inflation on our variable climate.❌

Every new study is just trying to pick the long straw for the win!

⭕

⭕

🛐 Us

➗&

🔱 Them ⚛

Just tonight a member @X could be highlighting a dated video by former CIA director James Clapper. (It looks like him anyway)Verifying man made climate change via their various aerial sprayed chemical mixes to darken the ☀! WTHeck?

We knew that all along, eh?🌫☁

🕳🕴🕴🚧🕴🕴✈Climate(by)chance bull 🐂💩

https://twitter.com/kacdnp91/status/177 ... 19066?s=19

MK II 🙏 🤔 🕊 FDNY 343 😥🌇

#1 A

#1 B

🌎 🏔 🌏 🗻 🌍 🌋

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

A Year And Three Months Ago We Lost The Iconic Prudoe Bay Oil Field's Preacher........

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 03-30-2024 11:18 PM

.....Lindsey Williams. 😕 I was just made aware of his passing.

Lindsey was one of my favourite guests on Coast to Coast AM.

In Loving Memory of
LINDSEY WILLIAMS

1-12-36 - 1-23-23

"I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith."

These are the words Lindsey Williams spoke shortly before his departure to be with The Lord forever.

He felt that he had fulfilled his destiny.

It is with great sorrow that we inform you that Lindsey Williams went home to be with the Lord on January 23, 2023. He is survived by his Wife, Joanna Williams, and children, Elizabeth, Daniel, and Joseph. He wore many hats in his lifetime; Pastor, Missionary, Father, Lecturer, Radio Personality, and Patriot. Many of you know him for his recent work, sharing updates on current events that affect individuals around the world.

This is the story of the extraordinary life of an extraordinary man, Lindsey Williams.

From a young age, the Lord had his hand on Lindsey. His mother recounts that when she was pregnant with Lindsey, she heard from the Lord that the baby she carried would preach His word. At 21 years old, Lindsey graduated from bible college and went to Florida to start a church. He scraped together what money he could and rented a carpenter's union hall for his first worship service. It was a small group on the very first Sunday. Twelve years later, the church had grown to 450 members. Lindsey felt the Lord was calling him to Alaska to become an aviation missionary. This is where his life took a radical turn.

The year was 1973. Lindsey had just arrived in Alaska, answering the Lord's call to become an aviation missionary. Shortly after he arrived in Alaska, six oil companies announced that they would build the Trans-Alaska oil pipeline. This 800-mile-long pipeline would take three years to build and involve over 25,000 personnel in its construction. Lindsey thought, "25,000 of the roughest, cussedness, orneriest people on the face of the earth? They must need to hear about Jesus!" With this burden on him, Lindsey flew to meet with members of the oil companies to find out details about becoming a chaplain on the pipeline project. At first, they laughed at him, telling him they had never had a chaplain on any pipeline project in the world and that they could not pay him anything. But Lindsey was determined to get on that pipeline!

He kept going back and back until finally; they said they would allow him to go to the seven northernmost work camps, Prudhoe Bay, down to Galbraith Lake. They said, "go see what good you can do." They all gave him a matter of weeks before he left due to the conditions. However, six weeks later, they called him back and said, "Chaplin Williams, we had no idea how valuable it could be to have a chaplain on the pipeline. You are literally saving us thousands of dollars in counseling fees!" They then asked him if he would be willing to accept a management position on the board overseeing the project in an advisory capacity to help with the relationship between management and labor. He gladly took them up on the offer.

Being in this position allowed Chaplin Williams to hear and see things that no other person of his caliber would be able to know! Lindsey recalls one instance where an executive invited him to join him on a trip to see a new oil discovery on Gull Island! He recalls seeing a huge plume of black liquid rise into the sky as they released the oil to discover many technical aspects of the discovery. Lindsey and this executive then raced back to base camp to find out about the discovery. What they discovered was a pool of oil that (along with others in the area) could have made the United States energy independent for two hundred years or more. Everyone in the room was ecstatic. They all knew this discovery could change history!

However, Lindsey soon learned that what they discovered that day was ordered classified and never to be spoken of again! He was devastated, knowing that it could have rewritten the textbooks! Lindsey could not remain silent with this knowledge, and many other things learned from his time on the pipeline. He was encouraged by a good friend at the time to write a book detailing his experiences on the pipeline! This book, the "Energy Non-Crisis", was the fuse to Lindsey's explosion into the world of insider information and knowledge about events worldwide.

He learned on the pipeline that there is a "group of people" who control the world. They control currencies, governments, wars, organized crime, and many other facets of society that affect our everyday lives. Many times, this "Elite group" tried to silence Lindsey, but he kept pushing forward in his attempts to expose them. After The "Energy Non-Crisis" became a New York Times Best Seller, Lindsey would write five more books dealing with subject issues with the Constitution, Health, and Governmental Control.

Throughout his life, Lindsey continued to have an enthusiasm for others hearing the Gospel message. When he became known worldwide, he used every opportunity to share the good news of Jesus Christ. He always gave God the glory for the opportunities he was given. Having spoken in every state except for Maine, he had many opportunities. Every speaking tour and radio show he went on, he went on the condition that he be allowed to share a salvation message. He never lost his zeal for sharing the same message that drove him to Alaska and the pipeline.

Shortly before Lindsey passed away, he expressed his life with the scripture, "I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith" (2 Timothy 4:7). He had a great desire in his final days to be with the Lord. He wished his gravestone read "A sinner saved by grace." This is how he wanted to be remembered.
'
* This tribute was written by Lindsey's wife, Joanna Williams and his son Daniel Williams.

Please feel free to leave a message at https://www.lindseywilliams.net .

A post has been made where you can leave a comment. Lindsey's family will read all of your messages.

MK II; His nightly ad on Coast for Carnivora mentioned those 17 compounds had saved President Ronald Reagans life. Those here now will remember the word "cancer" was "hushed" as his claim ended.🤐

We'll always have that secret group batteling to claim our environment is in reality "their mythical, homemade climate change" crisis! One of their main achievements keeps the doors closed on Full👽Disclosure! It'll be lie after lies, until their secrets are fully disclosed about free energy Tesla Style; all courtesy one day credited also to Chaplin Lindsey Williams!😘

🏁 ⬆⬆⬆ 🔛 OMGosh! His You Tube videos are all there.😎

MK II 🙏 🤔 🕊 FDNY 343 😥🌇

Riddick
Pirate

Divine Disclosure

Post by Riddick » 03-31-2024 07:12 AM

Malaria_Kidd II wrote: 03-30-2024 11:18 PM We'll always have that secret group batteling to claim our environment is in reality "their mythical, homemade climate change" crisis! One of their main achievements keeps the doors closed on Full👽Disclosure! It'll be lie after lies, until their secrets are fully disclosed about free energy Tesla Style; all courtesy one day credited also to Chaplin Lindsey Williams!😘
There's a reason why the public knows little of the likes of Lindsey & Nikola, why Net Zero is non-negotiable & why we're scolded that wind & solar are the only way to go.

Plentiful or near-inexhaustible energy is a threat to folks who crave power & control, 'cuz it could mean wealth & prosperity in perpetuity for *everyone* on the planet. Elites don't want that! They want no limit to limits on any & all human activity -

They want to take champagne & caviar joyrides into space, while folks on the ground bike or hoof it to the distribution center for their cricket cracker ration, then head home for their daily dose of spoon-fed MSM propaganda & major social media fix.

The culprits hide in plain sight. But they do their dirty work behind closed doors. The WEF, the UN, COP, global corporations, you name it, there's clearly elite educational, fraternal & Woke in-breeding between them: It's a big club. And you and I ain't in it -

Thing is, it's not just a club anymore, it's morphed into a big eco-extremist religious cult. Elites are the privileged high priests who define the liturgy & love nothing more than lording it over the lowly sinners who'll pay a high price to "save the planet."

Don't let 'em kid you - There's a way to salvation for sinners. But NOT through them - A HAPPY EASTER To Everyone!

-Donald Trump Image

Return to “Environment in Crisis”