Addicted To Ideological Idiocy

National news scene

Moderator: Super Moderators

Riddick
Pirate

Addicted To Ideological Idiocy

Post by Riddick » 05-17-2024 10:34 AM

Let me see if I have this straight: San Fran has a homeless problem. What to do? Of course! It's so simple! Let's provide free booze to alcoholics living on the streets

How does that make any sense? Why do anything to help yourself get off the streets when the city supports your habit? Tell your friends! The more the merrier! Clearly city officeholders & people who elect them have a death wish -

Wokeism is a suicide cult - Members are impossible to deprogram. Voting Democrat is a filthy disgusting habit! If you don't already, don't start. Just Say No To Brainlessness
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

Riddick
Pirate

Too Stupid To Live

Post by Riddick » 05-18-2024 02:05 AM

More proof being hopelessly hooked on Woke ideology produces mindless drivel less than retard level. It's no wonder colleges are cesspools of rapid societal de-evolution -

Black Studies Professor Claims Romance Is White Supremacy

Another 'super genius' DEI hire who couldn't pass a kindergarten entry exam. Enuff of this bullsh!t I say! It's well past time to defund so-called "higher ed". Who's with me?
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate
Location: SW IN USA-UK Midlands SCANIAowner @ Sound Cloud - @ Supernaturalearth

Re: Addicted To Ideological Idiocy

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 05-27-2024 04:21 AM

⭕✔ I'm with you citing everything you noted above on her strange way to sell a book!😳

University of California Santa Barbara Professor Sabrina Strings addresses this topic in her new book, “The End of Love: Racism, Sexism, and the Death of Romance.”

“Romance had a beginning,” Strings said, as quoted in the UC Santa Barbara story. “Romance is an old white cultural institution that began in the Middle Ages.”

“One of the very first examples of a romantic story is Lancelot and Guinevere, she pointed out, which is about the trials of a man from a lower station who sets out to prove he is worthy of a higher class European Christian woman,” the UC Santa Barbara story said.

According to Strings, romance is about “women who are not peak white or are ‘insufficiently white’ are subject deservedly to deceit, manipulation, assault and rape.”

“Romance is white [supremacist],” she said.

Her frequent failed times with romance must have had too many "strings" attached in their relationships. 😂 ➗〽〽〽〽〽🔱

MK II 🙏 🕊🐍 🤔 💙

Return to “National”