"Bush's Brain" - Karl Rove documentary

News, information, and comment about 'the media'

Moderator: Super Moderators

dotcosm
Pirate

"Bush's Brain" - Karl Rove documentary

Post by dotcosm » 11-02-2004 11:51 AM

OMG, did any of you see this yet? Horrifying is the word that comes to mind.
Bush's Brain (2004)
Sundance Channel (Pacific) Nov 01 10:10pm
80 Mins. *** (Rated PG-13)

Filmmakers Michael Paradies Shoob and Joseph Mealey profile Karl Rove, key political strategist to President George W. Bush. Narrated by Jacques Vroom. Adult Situations; Language.

Director(s): Michael Paradies Shoob, Joseph Mealey.
Producer(s): Michael Paradies Shoob, Joseph Mealey

This guy is scary, scary and I'm very nervous that he is not going to take defeat lying down. Kerry might win the vote today but I have this very bad feeling that America is going to lose.

I didn't realize that he was fired from the Reagan/Bush Whitehouse for leaking info to Robert Novak! Hellooooo! Robert Novak is also the "journalist" who outed Valerie Plame!

OMG this guy is the puppeteer that you-in-the-know have been talking about. I just thought he was some sort of articulate speech writer type guy. NOOOOOOO he was called, in the film, Bush's "CO-PRESIDENT"!

I guess that makes Bush Co-Dependent??

This Rove seems to be empty, no soul.

Didn't any of you see this, or do you already know this about him?

Rayvyn
Pirate

Re: "Bush's Brain" - Karl Rove documentary

Post by Rayvyn » 11-02-2004 12:47 PM

dotcosm wrote: OMG, did any of you see this yet? Horrifying is the word that comes to mind.

I guess that makes Bush Co-Dependent??

This Rove seems to be empty, no soul.

Didn't any of you see this, or do you already know this about him?

Have you ever seen a picture of Karl Rove? I'm not one to usually talk about looks but Rove looks like a genetic experiment gone bad. Bisides this, he doesn't have a soul. What he did to John McCain is horrible. He basically tried to convince people that McCain was crazy from his time spent as a POW in Vietnam. He would have people call voter's houses and inform that McCain had a black daughter. McCain adobted a black girl but Rove made it seem like she was the result of an affair. Whenever a war hero comes up against Rove, he tries to tear them down. He is the scum of the Earth. He will get what's comming to him sooner or later. I hope it's much sooner.

Rayvyn

dotcosm
Pirate

Post by dotcosm » 11-02-2004 12:59 PM

He's despicable. The film showed that in an early contest (I don't recall the details/dates/names), a "bug" was found in Rove's office and Rove made a big stink about it, alerted the press etc and drew all of the attention away from his candidate (who was losing in the polls at the time). Everyone suspected that Rove had planted the device himself -- they noted that it ran on a 6-hour battery, and at the time Rove found it, only 15 minutes of battery life had been expended.

The guy is SLIME incarnate.

dotcosm
Pirate

Post by dotcosm » 11-02-2004 02:35 PM

http://www.imgag.com/product/full/ap/30 ... aphic1.swf

This link has "nothing" to do this this documentary, but it does have both words "Bush" and "Brain" in it which in inself makes it belong in this thread -- you don't see those two words paired all that often.

Rayvyn
Pirate

Post by Rayvyn » 11-05-2004 04:17 PM

dotcosm wrote: He's despicable. The film showed that in an early contest (I don't recall the details/dates/names), a "bug" was found in Rove's office and Rove made a big stink about it, alerted the press etc and drew all of the attention away from his candidate (who was losing in the polls at the time). Everyone suspected that Rove had planted the device himself -- they noted that it ran on a 6-hour battery, and at the time Rove found it, only 15 minutes of battery life had been expended.

The guy is SLIME incarnate.

There was another guy like Rove. His name was Lee Atwater. He was Reagan's brain. He was the dirtiest player in the game, this Atwater guy was Rove's mentor and was nastier than Rove. The famous Willie Horton ad was Lee Atwater's work. Well he loved dirty politics for the sheer joy of it. He did not end well. Read about him here.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lee_Atwater

I wonder if Rove will repent when he's near death.

Rayvyn

Return to “Media Watch”