Best Practices for Time Travelers

Discussion of unexplained phenomena, Crop Circles, OBEs, NDEs, ESP, remote viewing, ghosts, unusual coincidence, pre-cognition, group consciousness...

Moderator: Super Moderators

Malaria_Kidd
Pirate

Thanks for the lines Doctor Newel

Post by Malaria_Kidd » 07-06-2005 05:35 AM

No mp3 just an AM only radio. In 1969 only the high dollar semi trucks had AM FM I suppose.

Something unexplainable happened cause in no way shape or form would that hit song last that long. A stretched version would go for 5 or 6 minutes and no one I have talked to since has heard one on that song. Live versions do last a good bit.

The song was played that night just like I'd heard it for a year. I kept saying, "When is it going to end?" It kept on playing just perfectly like I hoped it would.

The last drum beats ended the trip thru Evansville, Indiana at the junction of Indiana SR 57 and the Dixie Bee Line's famous U.S. Highway 41.

Again, thanks for drinking that cup of coffee, and your mention of my trip in your reply. I'm looking for answers and your help is appreciated.

MK

;)
Last edited by Malaria_Kidd on 07-06-2005 05:50 AM, edited 1 time in total.
" So if your tired of the same old story,.....Oh, turn some pages!" REO Speed Wagon of Champaign - Urbana, Illinois / Robert Lowery, my cousin, was Hollywood's 2nd Batman.

drnewel
Pirate

Calculation

Post by drnewel » 07-06-2005 10:17 PM

I don't know where those roads are.

I live in San Francisco in a Penthouse. The Starbucks is downstairs and sometimes I can't make it to the elevator for it.

How many miles was it?

How long did the song last?

Lets do a calculation to see how fast you would have to be going in M.P.H.
Dr. Newel

Malaria_Kidd
Pirate

You are a huge helper on this old story that I won't give up

Post by Malaria_Kidd » 07-07-2005 05:58 AM

They are in Evansville, in SW Indiana, but modern bulldozing for airport expansion and road map re-writing has moved the intersection a quarter mile North on U.S. 41.

7.1 miles Doctor to be exact!

Four minutes and thirty five seconds also exact!

My wife and I figured the MPH had to average 62.26 MPH for this to have a chance at that distance.

This could not be a legal experiment on our part because the limits for five miles is forty five and for two point one miles it's fifty.

The above lines are in my thread in the bilge with one hundred views and no replies. Page four I think.

Thanks for your continued interest here. It still baffles me from thirty one years ago. That's the reason it's in Paranormal.

Look at my other thread on page four. It's just as strange to me.

MK;)
Last edited by Malaria_Kidd on 07-07-2005 06:04 AM, edited 1 time in total.
" So if your tired of the same old story,.....Oh, turn some pages!" REO Speed Wagon of Champaign - Urbana, Illinois / Robert Lowery, my cousin, was Hollywood's 2nd Batman.

drnewel
Pirate

Anomalous?

Post by drnewel » 07-07-2005 07:59 PM

How is going 62 miles an hour Anomalous?

I still can't see what the anomaly is.
Dr. Newel

Malaria_Kidd
Pirate

It was highly irregular and off the wall

Post by Malaria_Kidd » 07-09-2005 06:28 AM

Dr.? Where did I write the word anomalous? The trip was this word.

I never came close to that speed. I did reach 65 mph once going South after a load of cattle off a Kentucky farm. I new I'd have to get with it to hopefully make all the lights. It was in broad daylight and not a cop was in sight!

Make sure I tell you about the time I passed a Greyhound bus on a two lane road with the same rig. I'll go into detail on that one! Opps! Back to your two lines now. My mind wandered for a second.

I did make them all and I was only 30 minutes late arriving at the cattle chute. :cool:

The anomaly is,........try as I might to repeat this the song lasts 4:35 and it takes much longer than that to go 7.1 miles at the legal speeds noted above.

Footnote;

When I catch the song on just one station, like last night for example, I ALWAYS catch it at the first note or in the first few verses. I NEVER catch it in the middle or the ending!

I'm a channel hoping son-of-a-gun. Always just Classic Rock catches!

Have you heard "Stay With Me"? Or Googled that song's title with Rod Stewart?

Do you have a car in San Francisco? If so, try my much noted experiment. I have many relatives in San Jose and Half Moon Bay.

Thank you for your part in keeping this out of the bilge water.

MK;)
Last edited by Malaria_Kidd on 07-09-2005 06:35 AM, edited 1 time in total.

drnewel
Pirate

Speed Limit?

Post by drnewel » 07-09-2005 04:58 PM

So what is the speed limit in that area?

So this type of shifting is based upon a state of awareness that puts you in a state of mind during a song - mentaly shifting the entire 18 wheel rig into the Twilight Zone while traveling?
Dr. Newel

Malaria_Kidd
Pirate

Re: Speed Limit?

Post by Malaria_Kidd » 07-10-2005 01:51 AM

drnewel wrote: So what is the speed limit in that area?

So this type of shifting is based upon a state of awareness that puts you in a state of mind during a song - mentaly shifting the entire 18 wheel rig into the Twilight Zone while traveling?

drnewel,

45 for 5 miles and 50 for 2.1 miles Doc.

I will not in anyway say that there was a mental shift, but a subtle feeling that the "greens" would rule on that trip. I had found, long before that time, that an even speed with light traffic would get the lower part of the lights made A OK.

The last bunch were "trip" activated, and I just got a feeling about the lights I'd had made that were greening to the song. The song kept playing at the end and I kept making lights!

I had heard it way too many times not to be able to hear a different long "played with" & "doctored" version. It WAS the same with no DJ lengthening/stretching. It was not a live version from a concert.

I was ready to stop the "live" load at anytime. The trip sensored lights "held green" even with cars tripping as I had let off the fuel at those lights.

It was just too cool and one of my greatest paranormal memories ever.:cool: ;) Twilight Zone via US Highway 41 the Dixie Bee Line to Miami.

Now please reflect back and answer some of my questions.

MK:)

drnewel
Pirate

Reflect

Post by drnewel » 07-10-2005 11:57 PM

To me it doesn't seem close enough of a measurable time shift. In the example the experiment doesn't have a set of controls, a normal run, and an abnormal run.

An experiment was done in the 1950's to test the theory of relativity. A stationary clock was held at the airport and a duplicate atomic clock was flown around the world in a B52. The traveling clock showed a time dilation of one second!

The B52 experiment proves that not only is time travel possible, it is happening at the atomic level right now with anything in motion. Every airplane in the world experiences a time dilation. It also proves orbital mechanics can lead to time travel.

My thoughts on the song used as a timer for travel experiments: is that there are many releases of songs like imports, and re-mixes to be sure. Also a DJ can alter the speed of the turn table in RPMs.
Dr. Newel

Malaria_Kidd
Pirate

Well said, but answer my few questions yet Doc.

Post by Malaria_Kidd » 07-11-2005 03:10 PM

drnewel,

I understand their experiment well, and if the rpms were fooled with I would have known it.

Eight and a half or nine minutes is a very long song. Led Zepplin and Pink Floyd were noted for them. Rod Stewart kept his songs in a relative time frame with most rock n roll songs at that time.

You can get alot deep with your ideas. Shallow it up a little and answer my questions above. What is your age? We could be e-mailing now, but letting all see this is just fantastic to me.

S T R A N G E,.......and the years flying by make no difference on my trip thru Evansville formerly called "Stop Light City".

MK

Malaria_Kidd
Pirate

Synchronisity this morning on I-164 & the Loyd

Post by Malaria_Kidd » 07-13-2005 05:41 AM

drnewel and all,

I have to relate this cool spot at 1:57 AM today's date. I was nearly done for the night. I, as usual, changed channels on the Panasonic in Mack 502.

On the East side of Evansville southbound at the Loyd Expressway I hit "Stay With Me" at the half way point. Odd, I thought, I usualy catch it somewhat earlier.

Happy to catch it, at any point, in the city where my odd music related trip took place. I was instantly headed North on US 41 in 1974 memory.

A Wilson trailer's lit marque appeared over the north bound side of the expressway bridge. Cool. A livestock trailer, no doubt loaded, was being pulled by a show truck. A gleaming Kenworth truck.

The name on the top of the trailer was GOETZ. A German name that hit home in a big way.

But not related to time travel way back then. Just the livestock rig was related I believe.

The name is another story.:cool:

MK :)

drnewel
Pirate

Evansville

Post by drnewel » 07-14-2005 09:19 PM

That Evansville!

I will have to drive there one time.

When my band goes on tour next we will drive through there and jam.
Dr. Newel

Malaria_Kidd
Pirate

That Evansville for sure!

Post by Malaria_Kidd » 07-15-2005 04:20 AM

drnewel,

LST 325's new home on the Ohio River. The one the retired U.S. Navy veterans lovingly brought back home from Greece.

Band? Penthouse overlooking San Francisco? Starbucks?

Heck! I thought you were a retired doctor.

Oh doc. While driving there make sure you download and burn a cd from Rod's band called Faces. The song, that you know all too well by now, goes very well with stop lights. If you can make them like I did.

Play it like I have mentioned in earlier posts.

Thanks for your help. I hope others join in on this 31 year old paranormal experience of mine. One that I would like to relive knowing it would be impossible to do again.

But I did it once for sure.:cool: ;)

MK

drnewel
Pirate

Clocks

Post by drnewel » 07-18-2005 02:45 PM

I would like to see it repeated with a stationary clock and a traveling clock.
Dr. Newel

Malaria_Kidd
Pirate

Clocks

Post by Malaria_Kidd » 07-19-2005 05:03 AM

Tic toc Doc,

I'd like to see (do) a repeat myself. I am the most amazed to this day. I did it. John Titor is not here, it seems, to represent his story.

Spaceprophet, thanks for letting me, and drnewel talk here. A padlock guards my true tale as it heads into the dark bilge.

Heck doc, I went thru Evansville without looking at a clock. Twenty five years later I timed "Stay With Me" while waiting for another load of coal.

Only 4:35 seconds it seems, and that Winter my wife and I took our "timing" trip thru the city North on US 41 after the company Christmas party. The song ended at the overpass above the Loyd Expressway. That's less than half way thru the city on the Ohio River!

Things like this sneak up on me. I have an average IQ, but a dawning of real "Time" changes things around me, and that happens to all of us.

I'm slow to catch the obvious. Then it hits home.

I have no good explanation other than I write too much in a reply trying to explain it away. Nope, it will take more of an IQ than I can conjure up.

Thanks for the message of interest,

MK;)
Last edited by Malaria_Kidd on 07-19-2005 05:17 AM, edited 1 time in total.

drnewel
Pirate

Antarctica

Post by drnewel » 08-04-2005 10:35 PM

There was a cloud in Antarctica and some Russian scientists put a clock in a balloon and it showed an anomaly.

We are at a simple stage where simple tools could most likely be used to show the first advances in this science (time tech).

Isaac Newton used an apple falling and look what came from that.
Dr. Newel

Return to “Paranormal”