Best Practices for Time Travelers

Discussion of unexplained phenomena, Crop Circles, OBEs, NDEs, ESP, remote viewing, ghosts, unusual coincidence, pre-cognition, group consciousness...

Moderator: Super Moderators

Malaria_Kidd
Pirate

Again I'm next to the John Titor thread

Post by Malaria_Kidd » 02-23-2006 06:38 AM

Live365 wrote: Do you recall about where in the show yer call took place? I'd like to listen. :cool: But we won't know it's you until you get to the last line! Which hour was it?

Live365,

On the clock in Paducah it was the last hour. I just subscribed to Streamlink and found it from 1/28/06 @ 6:58 to 10:14 on the time zone with an 18:41 total time.

I was in a daze calling this in to Ian and Gary. I'm glad I called in after hearing the show. I told Ian I had short story and a comment about 'The doors'.

Here was what we did not get around to.....

Art Bell says this song paralleled O.B.L. in 2001. It is played as Coast bumper music quite often. During the first Gulf War in 1990 and 1991 I always thought it paralleled S.H. We gave that man a ride. We gave both a ride.

My question not asked was, "If millions of Americans thought this song fit well with our troops in 1990 why was this never discussed on alternate news?"

The 1st Gulf War was named Operation Desert Storm,.........

'Riders On The Storm' by The doors from Jim Morrison's last album L.A. Woman.

Riders on the storm
Riders on the storm
Into this house we’re born
Into this world we’re thrown
Like a dog without a bone
An actor out on loan *(S.H.'s double?)
Riders on the storm

There’s a killer on the road *(I. E. D.'s)
His brain is squirmin’ like a toad *( A terrorist's brain)
Take a long holiday *(American cititzens)
Let your children play
If ya give this man a ride *(S.H.)
Sweet memory will die
Killer on the road, yeah

Girl ya gotta love your man*(A soldier's wife or girlfriend)
Girl ya gotta love your man

Take him by the hand
Make him understand
The world on you depends
Our life will never end
Gotta love your man, yeah

Riders on the storm
Riders on the storm
Into this house we’re born
Into this world we’re thrown
Like a dog without a bone
An actor out alone *(S.H. was alone when caught)
Riders on the storm

Riders on the storm
Riders on the storm
Riders on the storm
Riders on the storm
Riders on the storm

A dictator is a bad actor that too many believe.

In the top verse most lyrics found on Google say 'alone', but Jim seems to sing either line.

There has been alot of 'TIME' since 1971.

MK

__________________;)
Last edited by Malaria_Kidd on 02-23-2006 06:48 AM, edited 1 time in total.
" So if your tired of the same old story,.....Oh, turn some pages!" REO Speed Wagon of Champaign - Urbana, Illinois / Robert Lowery, my cousin, was Hollywood's 2nd Batman.

Malaria_Kidd
Pirate

Personal synchronisity with Coast just now!

Post by Malaria_Kidd » 03-12-2006 03:06 AM

:cool: Watching our 'live' weather man from Kentucky the heavy storms had eased some. I decided to catch Art and Peter about the Phoenix lights on Streamlink.

I connected and the Coast site was buffering right along, and low and behold there was Jim singing "Riders On The Storm" as part of a bumper music break. The elevator music is playing at this 'time'.:cool: :)

The time was around 1:55 AM.;)

MK
" So if your tired of the same old story,.....Oh, turn some pages!" REO Speed Wagon of Champaign - Urbana, Illinois / Robert Lowery, my cousin, was Hollywood's 2nd Batman.

ChrisfromCanada
Pirate

Post by ChrisfromCanada » 03-30-2006 06:54 PM

Malaria_Kidd

reading some of the stuff you have to say is really interesting

and when i get a car i am gonna try to see if i can drive that far in that amount of time

and it's weird to see you say that you typed something and someone on tv said it

i would like to talk to you more so how could we exchange e-mails

Malaria_Kidd
Pirate

Thanks for the reply here,............

Post by Malaria_Kidd » 03-31-2006 06:10 AM

ChrisfromCanada wrote: Malaria_Kidd

reading some of the stuff you have to say is really interesting/

Thank you for that! The two paranormal experiences happened just like you read them. Tonight I will try for 'Open Lines' again. Listen for the backing accident that left no damage!

and when i get a car i am gonna try to see if i can drive that far in that amount of time/

It will never happen at those speeds! But give it a shot in any car while playing "Stay With Me."

and it's weird to see you say that you typed something and someone on tv said it/

This happens to all of us when we read or type and listen to radio or TV.

i would like to talk to you more so how could we exchange e-mails

You have been recieving great advice in your new thread. My only advice is to read 'When God winks' by SQuire Rushnell who was once a guest with George.

Take it slow with concerns of that nature. Heed the members advice in your thread. Post anything to me in your thread. I'll look from time to time.

Yeah, about 'time' this thread was started by spaceprophet. Where are you spaceprophet?

Good Luck,

MK ;)

Barbie
Pirate

John Titor

Post by Barbie » 04-01-2006 11:45 PM

Haven't had a full night's sleep since I finished the book...

This one triggered something, and whatever it is, I can't shut it off now. I dream about something to do with Time Travel every night. And something came to me a couple of days ago.

Ever had any of those times when you got ready for bed, put everything (glasses, shoes, etc) in the rightful places, and then you awakened in the middle of the night and reached for your shoes, or your glasses, or whatever else you KNOW FOR SURE you put "right there..." and it's just gone? So you got up, looked for whatever it is, and it's just nowhere to be found, so you give up and go back to sleep... and in the morning you reach for it and it's where it's supposed to be?

Well, in one of my dreams a couple of nights ago I think I saw why... WHY all those things aren't where they're supposed to be. It's because WE aren't in the same reality. Those things didn't move; WE moved in our dreamstate which is a form of Time Travel, and we came back to the wrong reality just long enough to realize things weren't quite right, so we went back to sleep... and then re-awakened in the right spot. We can correct that 2% error factor Titor was talking about, because when we sleep and dream, it's not a mechanical method of Time Travel. It's not something we work to depend on. We do it without conscious thought. It natural...

Hurst
Pirate

Post by Hurst » 04-07-2006 10:22 AM

Barbie, I think you are onto something here. You said "We do it without conscious thought". AHA! Without intent, without willing it or choosing it, it " just happens". The designation and measurement of time is only a human construct, not necessarily a natural one like the passing of seasons, the orbit of the earth, etc. even though our time measurements are based on these natural things. This need to organize order out of apparent chaos [which may not be chaos at all, but only randomness] seems to be a basic, almost instinctual drive to us. I suggest that there is definitely a difference between randomness and chaos.

Hurst
Pirate

Post by Hurst » 04-07-2006 10:46 AM

I suggest that time is really a field upon which events occur and therefor not really manipulable...just like space, of course, and I would add consciousness also as a field; but consciousness is a manipulable field...we can choose to meditate, to sleep, etc. We cannot manipulate space or the natural cycles of natural events by choice of will; but we CAN choose to alter our consciousness. Alas, I may have wandered off-course here! :eek:

Malaria_Kidd
Pirate

I got the Open Line this wee AM,...........

Post by Malaria_Kidd » 05-13-2006 05:21 AM

spaceprophet won't mind I'm sure. Time traveler to a rock music mystery is me, and what I almost told last night was bitten by "time". I had been calling the "Fright" hot line the last hour. Sitting in the little break room I got a ring to Coast! Whoa! I left the room where drivers were loudly winding down. The screener said "Hello" I said, "Is this George?" He said, "No, this is the fright line. What do you have?" I told him and he said, "We'll try to get you on in the last minutes." UFO Phill's song was the elevator music for two minutes. George came on live and closed the show with the credits. That was my cue to hang up. This below was going to be told quite quickly. There will be another try.

Again, I say it was not a dream,............

This one in a not so long ago past time is next. I hope I tell it as well as I can remembering the writing below,.......

Worldwide truck drivers tell tall tales. We take most with a grain of salt of which some may be transporting that too. Here's mine that I cannot explain!

I bought and still own a Scania pulling a Transcraft trailer for transporting the best timber America could grow. In 1989 it was loaded with Illinois export veneer White Oak logs all tagged IVC and headed to eastern Virginia a 760 mile trip. It was 4:00 am as I pulled into the first rest area out of Tennessee at the North Carolina line.

There was one spot left on the end next to a grassey median. Cars on the right,....trucks on the left. I pulled straight in and set the brake on my Swedish truck. One of 600 imported to the USA, and the only one with a "brush guard"-"deer killer" fold down grill guard.

I ate some cakes with milk, and to my amazement I perked up quickly. I noticed a truck comming in with his lights on bright sitting to my left behind me.

I said on the radio, " I'm ready to leave now you can have my spot." He said nothing so I reversed moving 80,000 lbs 6-8 feet. I stopped like hitting a wall! I'd hit another truck that was partly blocking the car entrance.

I got a sick feeling as I jammed the brake. The damage was done and I had 1.5 million safe miles.

I got my flashlight and wondered if there was a long log hanging over a bit. I couldn't remember. There was no overhang, AND there was NO damage to the truck I'd just slammed!

I lit it up,....nothing!,....the radiator should have been in the fan!,...coolant should be leaking!,...it shouldn't be running!,....it was! The Caterpiller motor had it's familiar sound. I ran my hand over the metal front and It was in perfect shape. I was stunned!

The driver was in the rest area building and never came out while I waited scratching my head. I kept saying to myself, "What do I tell him? I've hit your truck but there's no damage?" To my left a truck left a space open, and I pulled left to park there.

It was breaking dawn as I looked at the white new cabover Freightliner sitting there running. I laid my head down over the wheel to rest,...to wait.

It was gone when I woke up 15 minutes later! I think about this everyday and night.

Hedk45e
Pirate

Post by Hedk45e » 05-22-2006 02:45 PM

Well. Time travel seems plausible, of course. The machine hooked up to the car seemed a little over the top. But of course, if i'ts technology from years ahead, i guess i could understand that.

It does remind me of a different type of time travel device... The montauk chair. It was supposed to be wired into the power in New Jersey, and needed a psychic to envision the time they wanted, harness the power and attempt to project a wormhole-type thing where a group would walk in, and they'd be in any time that the person in the chair focused on. As the story goes, the nazi gold that was supposedly buried in a tunnel was taken by the group who used this device, and that's how they got their funding.

Jon-Marcus
Pirate

Post by Jon-Marcus » 05-22-2006 03:40 PM

The very concept of time travel sends chills down my back. The thought that someone from the future comes into the past and alters my/our future, possibly by just being here. And we probably wouldn't even know it.
For example; John Titor. If he was for real, His presence here might well have caused an alteration in the timeline and prevented his past from becoming our future. From his discription, that's a good thing. But it could have plunged us into a far worse future.
Now concider; someone with no scruples steps into the past with the intention of causing disruptions in the timestream.
"You have forgotten the face of your father." Roland Deschain

Riddick
Pirate

BUMP

Post by Riddick » 01-29-2023 11:47 PM

Riddick
Pirate

A Revolutionary New Physics Hypothesis: 3 Time Dimensions, 1 Space Dimension

Post by Riddick » 02-16-2023 04:19 PM

How would our world be perceived by observers moving faster than light in a vacuum? According to theorists from Warsaw and Oxford universities, such a view would differ from what we encounter daily, with the presence of not only spontaneous phenomena but also particles traveling multiple paths simultaneously.

Futhermore, the very concept of time would be completely transformed — a superluminal world would have to be characterized with three time dimensions and one spatial dimension and it would have to be described in the familiar language of field theory. It turns out that the presence of such superluminal observers does not lead to anything logically inconsistent, moreover, it is quite possible that superluminal objects really exist. FULL STORY

Riddick
Pirate

Five Eerie Pictures That 'Prove Time Travel Exists' With Experts Around The World Baffled

Post by Riddick » 03-16-2023 12:25 AM

Claims of time travel are become more and more regular as people unearth more 'proof' that the hands of time are being twisted and turned in all directions. FULL STORY

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate
Location: SW IN USA-UK Midlands SCANIAowner @ Sound Cloud - @ Supernaturalearth

Re: Best Practices for Time Travelers........A post from experience in this field of paranormal study!!😎

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 03-16-2023 06:00 AM

Yes!

3 out'a 5 ain't bad. But if you have a $mart phone on your mind every waking minute. People who are responsible for finding what they suggest are going to perceive a bit too much.

Interesting, but it takes a great imagination to overcome actual learned knowledge, daily!
......the basic Albert Einstein philosophy to live by!

In reference to my sig in link #2 below: The late legendary Rock N Roll mysteries author R. Gary Patterson reported that line above in one of his many e-mails sent my way.🍑 💌

Gary knew every mystery that came from my time travellers imagination!

viewtopic.php?t=49631

MK II 🙏 FDNY 343 🍎 😢
[*]@ #2 Find the eerie antedating of 12/7/1941 vs 9/11/01

#1 A

https://youtu.be/DUY8aSx8-yo

#1 B

🌎 🏔 🌏 🗻 🌍 🌋
https://youtu.be/ajRuvYMk30E

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/superna ... -t543.html

Riddick
Pirate

Re: Best Practices for Time Travelers