All things SOROS

Moderator: Super Moderators

Doka
Pirate

All things SOROS

Post by Doka » 03-19-2016 12:00 PM

This guy is something Else, I'm not even sure he is human? But he does have $29 Billion Bucks to keep every thing "violent" and in "chaos".

Here is list of articles of the things he has been up-to. I use this site only because they list just about every article ever written on him . Other sites do the same, but this the best list. (Close to 100 articles) . All you really have to do is scroll down the articles to get the "gist" of what he really spends his money on.

http://www.breitbart.com/tag/george-soros/

He's the guy that , recently, China called out by name to get the H.... out of their finances. He's the guy that Hungery told to get out of their country and accused him of the refugee crises, well somebody had to pay to get them to the US , any way, they didn't walk here, like they did in Europe. He's the guy that funds BLM, He's the guy that buys the Mobs . On and on and on.

You can go to wikipedia to find out what loving caring person he is
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

voguy
Pirate

Re: All things SOROS

Post by voguy » 03-19-2016 01:56 PM

I'm surprised someone has not tried to take him out.
"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson

Diogenes
Pirate

Post by Diogenes » 03-19-2016 02:41 PM

voguy wrote:I'm surprised someone has not tried to take him out.
Isn't that the truth.
A man's character is his fate

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 03-20-2016 07:51 PM

Soros Board Member Chairs Firm Running Online Voting for Tuesday’s Utah Caucuses

Smartmatic Group, an electronic voting firm whose worldwide headquarters is located in the United Kingdom, will be running the online balloting process in the Utah Republican Open Caucuses on Tuesday.

The chairman of Smartmatic’s board, Lord Mark Malloch-Brown, currently serves on the board of George Soros’s Open Society Foundation and has close ties to the billionaire.

The Wall Street Journal dubbed the Republican party’s online adventure on Tuesday as “one of the biggest online votes conducted so far in the U.S.” and the “largest experiment with online presidential voting since 2004, when Michigan allowed Democrats to vote in a party caucus via the Internet.”

Very important, read the rest HERE: http://www.breitbart.com/big-government ... -caucuses/

This not good ! :evil:
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Cherry Kelly
Pirate

Post by Cherry Kelly » 03-21-2016 10:44 AM

and another thing showed up.... how many illegals - not sure - but they are getting them to go to places to sign up and become legal citizens so they can vote against Trump in the coming elections!

SO here's the thing - we should put a stop to this now.

ONLY legal citizens who have been legal for at least ONE year should be allowed to vote. In short - unless the were legal before Nov 2015 - should they be allowed to vote in 2016.

Some might ask why -- its simple this is now March 2016 - and who is to say that these illegals will even stay here, have worked and paid taxes or not just been living off taxpayers monies all this time?

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 04-13-2016 08:56 AM

George Soros Warns Europe: Absorb 500k Refugees Costing $34Bn, Or Risk "Existential Threat"

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-04-1 ... ntial-thre

George is well on his way to the total destruction of Europe. Here is my short take on it .

George says " Take all the refugees, that I have financed, to put on the "move", that I tell you to take, tax your people and borrow money to fund the the "hell" I have created for you and I May let the EU live and by the way welcome to the NWO."

This is to be repeated World Wide.

Hillarys est tax increases 1trillion for the NWO, Berns est tax increases , 1trillion, because of his "honest" idiology. = POVERTY /SLAVERY beyond what we can ever imagine!
KARMA RULES

voguy
Pirate

Post by voguy » 04-16-2016 08:17 PM

I can't say what people hope on George in Germany.
"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 05-20-2016 07:15 PM

Oh-O Soros is leaking out of the cracks......

Soros-Backed Group that Helped Sell Iran Nuclear Deal Funds Media, DC Think Tanks

TEL AVIV – A group that advocates a nuclear-free world and that was identified earlier this month by the White House as central in helping to market the Iran nuclear deal to the news media has funded National Public Radio since 2005, an Associated Press investigation has revealed.
Think tanks funded by the Ploughshares Fund include the Arms Control Association, Brookings Institution, and the Atlantic Council, the AP reported.

Unmentioned by the AP is that the Ploughshares Fund is financed by billionaire George Soros’ Open Society Institute.

The involvement of Ploughshares in selling the Iran agreement to the public was revealed in an extensive New York Times Magazine profile of Obama’s deputy national security advise Ben Rhodes titled, “The Aspiring Novelist Who Became Obama’s Foreign-Policy Guru.” The article contains interviews with Rhodes and scores of top Obama administration officials.

Robert Malley, senior director at the National Security Council, explained the genesis and execution of the marketing plan to sell the Iran deal.

Malley explained “experts” were utilized to create an “echo chamber” that disseminated administration claims about Iran to “hundreds of often-clueless reporters” in the news media.

In the spring of last year, legions of arms-control experts began popping up at think tanks and on social media, and then became key sources for hundreds of often-clueless reporters. “We created an echo chamber,” he admitted, when I asked him to explain the onslaught of freshly minted experts cheerleading for the deal. “They were saying things that validated what we had given them to say.”

http://www.breitbart.com/jerusalem/2016 ... ink-tanks/

What a "Jucy Story" Soros= Helps get Iranian nuke deal=Gives funds to NPR=He is "Ploughshares Fund", which supports the Brookings Institute ,etc. Soros is a huge funded network of all kinds of nasty stuff. Article well worth reading.

"
KARMA RULES

Riddick
Pirate

Soros Calls For Reconstruction Of EU After 'Brexit' Vote

Post by Riddick » 06-26-2016 12:49 AM

(Reuters) - Billionaire investor George Soros on Saturday called for thorough reconstruction of the European Union in order to save it, even though he warned that Britain's vote to leave the bloc makes "disintegration of the EU practically irreversible."

Soros, who warned of financial meltdown if Britain voted to leave the EU before Thursday's referendum, also said the effects of the decision will likely damage Britain.

"Britain eventually may or may not be relatively better off than other countries by leaving the EU, but its economy and people stand to suffer significantly in the short to medium term," he wrote in a commentary on the website Project Syndicate.

Soros made huge profits in 1992 by betting against the British pound as it crashed below the preset level and had to be withdrawn from the European Exchange Rate Mechanism.

He warned of a similar meltdown earlier this week, before the vote, predicting a Brexit victory would send the pound down by at least 15 percent, and perhaps more than 20 percent, to go below $1.15, in an article in British newspaper The Guardian.

In the event, sterling fell around 10 percent on Friday, hitting a 31-year low, but never went below $1.32. It is not known if Soros bet against the pound. A Soros spokesman declined to comment on whether the investor made money on bets placed on Brexit.

"Now the catastrophic scenario that many feared has materialized, making the disintegration of the EU practically irreversible," wrote Soros. "The financial markets worldwide are likely to remain in turmoil as the long, complicated process of political and economic divorce from the EU is negotiated."

He said the consequences for the real economy would be comparable to the financial crisis of 2007-2008.

Soros said the EU had broken down and ceased to satisfy its citizens’ needs and aspirations. Nevertheless, he called for support to reconstruct it.

"After Brexit, all of us who believe in the values and principles that the EU was designed to uphold must band together to save it by thoroughly reconstructing it," he wrote. "I am convinced that as the consequences of Brexit unfold in the weeks and months ahead, more and more people will join us."

(Reporting by Bill Rigby; Editing by Tom Brown and Franklin Paul)

https://ca.news.yahoo.com/investor-geor ... iness.html
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

voguy
Pirate

Post by voguy » 06-26-2016 07:14 AM

There's another meatbag responsible for the decline of humanity. If he says there needs to be a thorough reconstruction of the European Union, you know that there doesn't need to be.

The social engineering that he and his pals have done has caused more hurt and pain than anything before.

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 07-11-2016 09:48 AM

Soros makes billions on betting certain Countries will fail, a safe bet for Soros as he is the one making sure they do. It's a Win Win deal.
Just one of Obama's "puppet masters". But In my opinion , Soros Loves Hillary Best.
....................................................................................................
How George Soros Singlehandedly Created The European Refugee Crisis - And Why

By David Galland and Stephen McBride, Garret/Galland Research
What is this globalist agenda, and where does it come from?
The Humble Beginnings

The globalist seed was sowed for young George by his father, Tivadar, a Jewish lawyer who was a strong proponent of Esperanto. Esperanto is a language created in 1887 by L.L. Zamenhof, a Polish eye doctor, for the purpose of “transcending national borders” and “overcoming the natural indifference of mankind.”

Tivadar taught young George Esperanto and forced him to speak it at home. In 1936, as Hitler was hosting the Olympics in Berlin, Tivadar changed the family name from Schwartz to Soros, an Esperanto word meaning “will soar.”

George Soros, who was born and raised in Budapest, Hungary, benefited greatly from his father’s decision.

Allegedly, in 1944, 14-year-old George Soros went to work for the invading Nazis. It is said that until the end of the war in 1945, he worked with a government official, helping him confiscate property from the local Jewish population.

In an 1998 interview with 60 Minutes, Soros described the year of German occupation as “the happiest time in my life.”

The Big Time

In 2004, Soros stated, “I deeply believe in the values of an open society. For the past 15 years I have been focusing my efforts abroad; now I am doing it in the United States.”

Since then, Soros has been funding groups such as:

The American Institute for Social Justice, whose aim is to “transform poor communities through lobbying for increased government spending on social programs”The New America Foundation, whose aim is to “influence public opinion on such topics as environmentalism and global governance”The Migration Policy Institute, whose aim is to “bring about an illegal immigrant resettlement policy and increase social welfare benefits for illegals”

Soros also uses his Open Society Foundations to funnel money to the progressive media outlet, Media Matters.

Soros funnels the money through a number of leftist groups, including the Tides Foundation, Center for American Progress, and the Democracy Alliance in order to circumvent the campaign finance laws he helped lobby for.

Why has Soros donated so much capital and effort to these organizations? For one simple reason: to buy political power.

Democratic politicians who go against the progressive narrative will see their funding cut and be attacked in media outlets such as Media Matters, which also directly contribute to mainstream sites such as NBC, Al Jazeera, and The New York Times.

Apart from the $5 billion Soros’s foundation has donated to groups like those cited above, he has also made huge contributions to the Democratic Party and its most prominent members, like Joe Biden, Barack Obama, and of course Bill and Hillary Clinton.
Best Friends with the Clintons

Soros’s relationship with the Clintons goes back to 1993, around the time when OSF was founded. They have become close friends, and their enduring relationship goes well beyond donor status.

This is well worth A read , It explains Soro's agenda in depth as to when and why.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-07-0 ... is-and-why
KARMA RULES

Riddick
Pirate

Post by Riddick » 07-18-2016 05:31 PM

COZY: BLM Leader Lives In Home Owned By Soros’ Open Society Board Member

http://www.theamericanmirror.com/blackl ... connected/
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

voguy
Pirate

Post by voguy » 07-18-2016 06:50 PM

Riddick wrote:COZY: BLM Leader Lives In Home Owned By Soros’ Open Society Board Member
http://www.theamericanmirror.com/blackl ... connected/
Naturally.

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 07-27-2016 08:17 AM

George Soros rises again

The billionaire, who had dialed back his giving, has committed more than $25 million to supporting Hillary Clinton and other Democratic candidates and causes.

By Kenneth P. Vogel

07/27/16 05:18 AM

PHILADELPHIA — George Soros is back.

The billionaire investor, who scaled back his political giving after a then-unprecedented $27 million spending spree to try to defeat George Bush in 2004, has quietly reemerged as a leading funder of Democratic politics — and as a leading bogeyman of conservatives.

Soros has donated or committed more than $25 million to boost Hillary Clinton and other Democratic candidates and causes, according to Federal Election Commission records and interviews with his associates and Democratic fundraising operatives. And some of his associates say they expect Soros, who amassed a fortune estimated at $24.9 billion through risky currency trades, to give even more as Election Day nears.

The 85-year-old Hungarian-born New Yorker had planned to attend his first-ever Democratic convention here to watch Clinton, with whom he has a 25-year relationship, accept the Democratic presidential nomination on Thursday. But an associate said he decided to cancel the trip this week because Soros, who recently returned to active trading, felt he needed to closely monitor the economic situation in Europe.

The rest of the story
http://www.politico.com/story/2016/07/g ... ion-226267

MONEY MONEY MONEY "Bogeyman of the Conservatives" ?? Here we have it folks.........Liberals hate freedom. !?
KARMA RULES

voguy
Pirate

Post by voguy » 07-27-2016 04:33 PM

T_GeorgeS.jpg
T_GeorgeS.jpg (18.95 KiB) Viewed 9067 times

Return to “Politics and Government 2014 - Present”