All things SOROS

Moderator: Super Moderators

Doka
Pirate

Re: All things SOROS

Post by Doka » 07-02-2022 03:40 PM

Ain't a hoot? Riddick! I am exceedingly gratefull that I am no longer "Out Amongst Them", any longer, these days ,I sometimes have a hard time remembering my own name, little trying to keep up on their Gender identity code, I read somewhere that old "Hey You" is becoming fashionable again.

Guess I not into my" godly sexual being" my greatest feat is getting to bathroom, before I fall. :wink:
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Riddick
Pirate

So, Let Me Get This Queer...

Post by Riddick » 07-02-2022 09:16 PM

Doka wrote: 07-02-2022 03:40 PM Ain't a hoot? Riddick! I am exceedingly gratefull that I am no longer "Out Amongst Them", any longer, these days ,I sometimes have a hard time remembering my own name, little trying to keep up on their Gender identity code, I read somewhere that old "Hey You" is becoming fashionable again.
There's so much to process with LGBTQXYZism it's enough to drive a person mad. Which could be the whole point! Keeping folks off-balance with the ever-changing dogma leaves folks evermore suggestible: up is down, left is right, stupid is smart
Taking that line of Woke unreasoning, Biden's the smartest man alive :crazyjump :rotate: :pinkjump: :goodevil: :borg:
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

Riddick
Pirate

Summer Blockbuster "Joe Biden In The Multiverse Of Woke Madness" Summary

Post by Riddick » 07-03-2022 12:23 AM

As multiple massive fissures form in the fabric of reality due to machinations of Sorosummu, Woke Dimension overlord, a call goes out from all quarters of the multiverse to Vermin Supreme Joe to use his executive powers to seal the rifts by taming inflation, expanding oil output, reducing crime & securing boundaries

Unfortunately, Biden sticks his index finger up his nose and proves he's a dirty rat by allowing the multiverse to collapse in on itself. And anyone still around after that lives excruciatingly unhappily ever after.

THE END.
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

-Donald Trump Image

Riddick
Pirate

There's Nothing Like Going Out With A Bang...!

Post by Riddick » 07-03-2022 03:54 PM

Currently In Production - From Soros Studios
'How I Learned To Stop Worrying & Be Woke'

-Donald Trump Image

Riddick
Pirate

George Soros Gaslights On Crime

Post by Riddick » 08-03-2022 12:23 AM

-Donald Trump Image

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate
Location: SW IN USA-UK Midlands SCANIAowner @ Sound Cloud - @ Supernaturalearth

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 08-03-2022 12:12 PM

Whoa! Mostly credited to you two so dedicated here for contributing these 7 pages!😲 What a eye opener on Soros! If he actually penned it that very revealing now sourced link.😉

Tha,...tha...thanks for that narrative Riddick!😲

Are 'ya packi'n up there yet?

MK II ∆=®™

Riddick
Pirate

Bugging Out

Post by Riddick » 08-03-2022 10:29 PM

Malaria_Kidd II wrote: 08-03-2022 12:12 PM Are 'ya packi'n up there yet?
No packing yet but a bit of prepping insofar I've started stocking up on non-perishable food items. Grocery prices are going to shoot up this fall due to farmers' dramatically increased operation costs. For example a bale of hay that cost $4 is now $25.

Of course you aren't hearing anything about it from the MSM. When food prices do spike this fall, I fully expect they'll blame it on corporate greed. Or Putin. Or global warming. Or all of the above.

But don't you dare blame the Dems! If you can't see they deserve your vote, you're not Woke. So stop being a self-centered transphobic racist & start thinking about eating bugs.

-Donald Trump Image

Riddick
Pirate

Back The Pack

Post by Riddick » 08-03-2022 10:53 PM

BTW MK so much the packing you spoke of was in reference to heat, I'm not. I'm fortunate to not live in a high crime area. As it is I stay as far away from places like metro Milwaukee as I can.

Heading for the hills is always an option, insofar if it gets bad enough things may deteriorate here. I've not thot about it a lot but if ever I feel the need for personal protection, it's nice to know wherever I am WI is a concealed carry state.

-Donald Trump Image

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 08-04-2022 12:19 AM

OMG! So now it's $25 for a bale of something I put up by the thousands in the late sixties and early seventies @ $1-$1.50 per bale of clover or alfalfa hay! :shock: There's not been a word about it on cow food prices listening to BS-MSM! :P

Blaming Pink Floyd music from 1987 on we have $2K in freeze dried packs we hope not to open. :wink:

That's a great deal for your border state just like mine! Yes, meaning Mehico's expanded border! I was thinking WI was a Constitutional Carry State........... :reader:

I packed something hidden on an empty chamber with 8 ready, today. :wink:

Let's pray things will get smoother for everyone. :wink:

Geo S o r o s.........no comment.

MK II ∆=®™
Last edited by Malaria_Kidd II on 08-05-2022 01:59 PM, edited 1 time in total.
[*]@ #2 Find the eerie antedating of 12/7/1941 vs 9/11/01

#1 A

https://youtu.be/DUY8aSx8-yo

#1 B

🌎 🏔 🌏 🗻 🌍 🌋
https://youtu.be/ajRuvYMk30E

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/superna ... -t543.html

Riddick
Pirate

Hamburgled

Post by Riddick » 08-04-2022 12:54 PM

Malaria_Kidd II wrote: 08-04-2022 12:19 AM OMG! So now it's $25 for a bale of something I put up by the thousands in the late sixties and early seventies @ $1-$1.50 per bale of clover or alfalfa hay! :shock: There's not been a word about it on cow food prices listening to BS-MSM! :P
I heard about the $25 bales on local talk radio. It may be a spot market peak, but it's still indicative of what farmers are facing. At the least, feed cost has doubled -

Beef will be especially impacted. Folks may pay $10 or more for a Big Mac attack. Fries & a pie with that? Make it a meal for $30. Feed your family for just $100!

After the eye-popping sticker shock be prepared to have your pocket picked clean.

-Donald Trump Image

Riddick
Pirate

The Kingpin Of Crime's Public Prosecutory Predation

Post by Riddick » 08-04-2022 12:55 PM

Malaria_Kidd II wrote: 08-04-2022 12:19 AMThat's great deal for your border state! Yes, meaning Mehico! I was thinking WI was a Constitutional Carry State........... :reader:

I packed something hidden on an empty chamber with 8 ready, today. :wink:

Let's pray things will get smoother for everyone. :wink:

Geo S o r o s.........no comment.
Soros financed Milwaukee DA John Chisholm's campaigns. Chisholm's lax bail policy led to the Waukesha Christmas Parade massacre. But hey, whachoo gonna do? F-ck criminal justice! Catch & release "social justice" is what America needs.

While I live in Waukesha County, where the policy is NOT anti-cop & pro-crime, as outlawry in Milwaukee County next door rises, spillover is inevitable. It's only here & there now but if it becomes commonplace, more folks will resort to heat packing.

As if his hands aren't bloody enough already, ignoring the no-end-in-sight crime wave he's wrought Soros simply hand waves criticism away. Totally reprehensible.

-Donald Trump Image

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 08-05-2022 12:08 AM

Well said to your many points and so many of the 140 cities where rioters ran amok just happened to be sanctuary refuges!

Ref D.C. on January 6th: Those many white 18 passenger Freightliner vans released Hell on foot!

The rioters, dba Antifa, were charter bussed in, paid $1,300 for the weekend during the combined cities turmoil. Their multi coloured buses were photographed all lined up blocks away.

And the $uspected provocateur was the old Hungarian himself. Lucky him!😒 🤐

MK II

Edited minutes later: @ 12:05 AM I caught Tucker's repeat and in his first seconds he said, "George Soros" talking about Andrew Warren!😲
[*]@ #2 Find the eerie antedating of 12/7/1941 vs 9/11/01

#1 A

https://youtu.be/DUY8aSx8-yo

#1 B

🌎 🏔 🌏 🗻 🌍 🌋
https://youtu.be/ajRuvYMk30E

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/superna ... -t543.html

Riddick
Pirate

Go Ahead, George, Take The Lead On Depolicing

Post by Riddick » 08-11-2022 12:06 PM

From a NJ resident some sage advice for Soros in a WSJ opinion letter
Mr. Soros advocates deploying mental-health professionals instead of police in crisis situations. Mr. Soros should lead by example and replace his private security personnel with social workers. If someone attempts to attack him, the social workers could sit with the assailant and discuss the root causes.

-Donald Trump Image

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Re: All things SOROS 🎃 🎃

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 08-12-2022 03:28 AM

"Mr. Soros advocates deploying mental-health professionals instead of police in crisis situations."

The old Hungarian should up his turmeric MG's to remember this fact!

In all verbal dangers facing humans, which is always other humans. Policing our squabbles takes them time to drive to your crisis.

If weeks or months are needed to pick out individuals to improve their mental-health in your neighborhood, or to arrive to talk down a crisis; you could be S.O.L.!

Any Red State's newly legislated Constitutional Carry Law potentially keeps you from being S.O.L. Then time could be on your side.⏳

Yep, now days the Old West lives 🔛 again in 24 Red States!

MK II ∆=®™

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 08-12-2022 10:00 AM

MK 11 quote:

Yep, now days the Old West lives 🔛 again in 24 Red States!
Nothing like going backwards , just to survive Old Nazies and more Nazies.
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Return to “Politics and Government 2014 - Present”