Canada: The World Capital Of Woke

Global news scene

Moderator: Super Moderators

Doka
Pirate

Re: Canada: The World Capital Of Woke

Post by Doka » 03-14-2023 05:29 PM

You can no longer change your mind about anything, No longer human, just the "Dumb Part of the Hive"
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Raggedyann
Pirate

Post by Raggedyann » 03-15-2023 05:31 PM

Doka wrote: 03-14-2023 05:29 PM You can no longer change your mind about anything, No longer human, just the "Dumb Part of the Hive"
Oh ok. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
“For evil to flourish, it only requires good men to do nothing.” Simon Wiesenthal

Riddick
Pirate

Canada Links Citizens’ Bank Accounts To Social Credit Score

Post by Riddick » 03-25-2024 11:44 AM

In a major push to seize control of the public’s financial freedom, Canada is radicalizing its banking system by linking citizens’ bank accounts to a tyrannical social credit score.

The Canadian banking system will soon transform to a so-called “open banking” framework. Proponents frame this as a more “inclusive” way for banks to easily share information and access user data. However, the move will merge social standings with banking to provide governments and unelected bureaucrats with complete control over our finances.

“It’s about having that fairer, more inclusive, more open society,” said Helen Child, founder of Open Banking Excellence.

Of course, “Open Society” is an ideology championed by radical billionaire George Soros which involves open borders, no prisons, and rampant crime, among other “progressive” ideas. However, the need for inclusivity and fairness in banking is not explained, despite being repeatedly pushed by plan proponents.

There is no easier way to control the masses than to limit their access to money, and the ability to buy, trade, and freely move about. A social credit score equates to determining if a person is fit to participate in the global economy based on their personal views.

As Canada continues to crack down on so-called “hate,” the next step will inevitably be to block citizens from accessing their money if they’re suspected of wrongthink. The Canadian government already tested these plans by shutting down the bank accounts of the Freedom Convoy protesters in 2022.

Canada is one of many nations hoping to use unofficial social credit scores to control the masses, setting the stage for how Central Bank Digital Currency (CBDC) will operate. Once CBDCs are rolled out for public use, the system will be a collective network containing everyone’s personal data, digital ID, social credit score, vaccination status, and money.

Governments have already begun debanking individuals. These latest steps will make it increasingly easier to force the masses to bow down and relinquish all control to the globalist elite.

FULL STORY
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 03-25-2024 01:12 PM

Take a close look at your bank account !
In a major push to seize control of the public’s financial freedom, Canada is radicalizing its banking system by linking citizens’ bank accounts to a tyrannical social credit score.
My Account has already been done in, I had Home Help, through Social Services, they stole About $400,00 from my account, and I have NO recourse. Since I am on social security only, I can make noise at Legal Aid, but again, it is a government social service! I might as well complain to the head of the Gestopo, for all the good It will do. Or just write it off as the Party has control and slink away, if I don't want to find myself in more pain!
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Return to “Global”