Johathan Cahn Reveals The Shocking Mystery of The Rainbow

Moderator: Super Moderators

Doka
Pirate

Johathan Cahn Reveals The Shocking Mystery of The Rainbow

Post by Doka » 12-15-2022 11:27 AM

Please Consider giving this a read. I would post the whole Article, But as crazy as it may see the Article does NOT want to be posted.............. :confused:

The gods are back.

And now they're dominating the culture of America

Full Article

https://www.charismanews.com/culture/90 ... he-rainbow
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Doka
Pirate

Re: Johathan Cahn Reveals The Shocking Mystery of The Rainbow

Post by Doka » 12-15-2022 12:47 PM

If you read the above article , would you kindly give me your thoughts on it.

Call me crazy, thats fine, I could care less, i know what I know.

For me there are some what we call paranormal things going on until all I have left is my "spritual inner knowing"
That when something speaks to my soul, I intuitivly listen.

Tell me with a straight face that something evil has not overtaken the whole county(World?) That does not effect you to the roots of your (our) very " Being"?

The hatred, the nonchalant destruction of children, our Society, the deliberate successful attempt, to just planely destroy lives . The lack of conscious moral thought. There seems to be nothing that is insain about about giving honor to a transvestite, by being invited to the WH, who has said "Children are to be cute and suck d%&k"or another that is hired to our Nuclear Regulatory Com. That has a thing about stealing womens suitcases. Murder who you want and go free. So many "possessed" by something! Nothing, normal , kindly or rational.

There is nothing new under the sun and the dark side of human existance seems to have been unleashed by something.! !!
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Return to “News from a parallel universe”