Did Someone or Something Seize Control of the United States?

Moderator: Super Moderators

Doka
Pirate

Did Someone or Something Seize Control of the United States?

Post by Doka » 01-05-2023 06:40 PM

By Victor Davis Hanson 12:01 AM on January 05, 2023

What happened to the U.S. border? Where did it go? Who erased it? Why and how did 5 million people enter our country illegally? Did Congress secretly repeal our immigration laws? Did President Joe Biden issue an executive order allowing foreign nationals to walk across the border and reside in the United States as they pleased?

Since when did money not have to be paid back? Who insisted that the more dollars the federal government printed, the more prosperity would follow? When did America embrace zero interest? Why do we believe $30 trillion in debt is no big deal?

When did clean-burning, cheap, and abundant natural gas become the equivalent to dirty coal? How did prized natural gas that had granted America’s wishes of energy self-sufficiency, reduced pollution, and inexpensive electricity become almost overnight a pariah fuel whose extraction was a war against nature? Which lawmakers, which laws, which votes of the people declared natural gas development and pipelines near criminal?

Was it not against federal law to swarm the homes of Supreme Court justices, to picket and to intimidate their households in efforts to affect their rulings? How then with impunity did bullies surround the homes of Justices Brett Kavanaugh, Samuel Alito, Amy Coney Barrett, Neil Gorsuch, John Roberts, and Clarence Thomas – furious over a court decision on abortion? How could these mobs so easily throng our justices’ homes, with placards declaring “Off with their d–s”?

Since when did Americans create a government Ministry of Truth? And on whose orders did the FBI contract private news organizations to censor stories it did not like and writers whom it feared?

How did we wake up one morning to new customs of impeaching a president over a phone call? Of the speaker of the House tearing up the State of the Union address on national television? Of barring congressional members from serving on their assigned congressional committees?

When did we assume the FBI had the right to subvert the campaign of a candidate it disliked? Was it legal suddenly for one presidential candidate to hire a foreign ex-spy to subvert the campaign of her rival?

Was some state or federal law passed that allowed biological males to compete in female sports? Did Congress enact such a law? Did the Supreme Court guarantee that biological male students could shower in gym locker rooms with biological women? Were women ever asked to redefine the very sports they had championed?

The Entire Article

https://pjmedia.com/victordavishanson/2 ... s-n1658786
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Doka
Pirate

Re: Did Someone or Something Seize Control of the United States?

Post by Doka » 01-05-2023 09:05 PM

Victor Raises some "Very Good points to Ponder" I think he pretty much covered every thing. And it is good that he is questioning! Something we ALL must do. If your mind does not get stretched and opened , you are either dead or "Woke". We have and are experiencing, something that has not happened to this degree for perhaps centuries..

Be it A "Spiritual Experience", Something Paranormal or our Creators Whims, it is truely mind boggeling. Absolutely nothing to do with normal for sure. One thing you all need to know, is that a true "Spiritual Experience"
Is Not a pain free , lolly pop and roses thing it is truly a cracking open of the head, heart and the very soul of your being so if you are sweating bullets or using the "other end" is right on schedule. You are being prepared to survive the 21st century. Remember, nothing is ever going to be the same! So, what ever you choose to keep a foot on the ground as best you can, find it and use it. It is not easy remaining human. :D
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Riddick
Pirate

"The Questioning"

Post by Riddick » 01-06-2023 03:55 AM

Doka wrote: 01-05-2023 09:05 PM Victor Raises some "Very Good points to Ponder" I think he pretty much covered every thing. And it is good that he is questioning! Something we ALL must do. If your mind does not get stretched and opened , you are either dead or "Woke". We have and are experiencing, something that has not happened to this degree for perhaps centuries..
I'd say what's happening today surpasses anything like it in the past. Take the House speaker vote. When last a similar event occurred 100 years ago, there was no Web or TV, & radio was in its infancy, so sans "real time" reports, the earliest'd be in the AM newspapers. Even then days or longer could pass before most folks knew of it.

With today's tech & MSM delivering 'news' on a minute-to-minute basis, the non-stop 'information overload' can create a 'knee jerk' propensity to NOT ponder any of it & to forego contemplation in favor of preconceived and/or "popular' notions - Incessant instantaneous inundation isn't conducive OR designed to stretch & open folks' minds -

Yes, what's happening in the House is dramatic & historic. Yet am I incensed over the fact it's now the longest speaker contest in 164 years? How incensed should I be? How long it takes isn't so much the question as what comes after a speaker's been chosen - Have the holdouts pondered much over THAT? It doesn't seem likely -

At some point something's got to give - Stick-to-itiveness is one thing, but personal animus & tunnel vision doesn't impress me. In-fighting won't make the job of undoing the coup we never knew any easier - Especially if Hakeem Jeffries becomes speaker!
Doka wrote: 01-05-2023 09:05 PMBe it A "Spiritual Experience", Something Paranormal or our Creators Whims, it is truely mind boggeling. Absolutely nothing to do with normal for sure.
Ainit the truth! I'm reminded of Art's "The Quickening" insofar changes have occurred at a mind-boggling pace, especially to the extent an abnormal & anti-spiritual ideology eschewing all principles of logic, rationality & morality has spread both here & abroad. Wokies would object to that description. Ok, fine! That doesn't change its accuracy -

While I'm not well versed in world history, I don't believe there's ever been a philosophy of life so unrelentingly debased, aberrant & anti-human in its tenants. Modern mass media only helps to make such hive mind madness more pervasive.
Doka wrote: 01-05-2023 09:05 PMRemember, nothing is ever going to be the same! So, what ever you choose to keep a foot on the ground as best you can, find it and use it. It is not easy remaining human.
For sure "inhumons" will try to trip humans up every chance they'll get. Keeping firm footing won't be easy, but what's life all about? Wokies think life should be fair, i.e. "equitable". Yeah, let's force life to be fair! And not ponder on it. Like, we can't be wrong about anything can we? Oops, that's a question. We're always right. Period.

Inhumons
don't want to think they don't know it all. Stay human - Keep questioning.
Last edited by Riddick on 01-06-2023 01:58 PM, edited 1 time in total.
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 01-06-2023 12:33 PM

Well put Riddick!

As far as choosing a new Republican House Speaker. It is a matter of Trust or Lack of. I have No idea what to believe on this one, , yet I know we are once again being "Manipulated" to the max. The most Terrifying thing is my opinion means absolutely Nothing! I strive to let go, and conceed to a power , greater than myself,or any on else for that matter, for the Right thing to be done. The thing is: If the Real PTB, are ready to help us be free, they will help us. If they are not done, it will be just another Fx$k up and we are conditioned to those. :roll:

All I can really offer at this time. Is Pray for the best and prepare for the Worst. It simply is not up to "THE PEOPLE" Any longer. Not that ever has been..............
KARMA RULES

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 01-06-2023 02:14 PM

Riddick Quote:

id say what's happening today surpasses anything like it in the past. Take the House speaker vote. When last a similar event occurred 100 years ago, there was no Web or TV, & radio was in its infancy, so sans "real time" reports, the earliest'd be in the AM newspapers. Even then days or longer could pass before most folks knew of it.
id say what's happening today surpasses anything like it in the past.
Let's take another look at this........? This World has always been a "Hell Hole", training center! WAR, PESTULANCE, DEATH. The United States is the Anomaly put together by a group of men, that the gods surely smiled up on. We became Great and Free and Rich with oppotunity, open to all who cared to work for it. We experienced our own wars, but never touched like other countries or invaiders. We became successful and rich by being Capitalist, the most wonderful fair system to ever be allowed on this planet. We also became full of Greed, Hate, and Malcontents who are full of envy, because they became "WannaBe's with out putting in the effort. Slowly becoming so spoiled and demanding, the have "Stunk-Up their own nest beyond repair, all in the name of other people of course, because they cannot face their own greed,Hate and Envy. Now these same malcontents are going to suffer, by their own poisen,,because they have chosen to be poisend and controled, and destroyd by those just like them.This Planet is made for suffering or by being teachable and working out ones on KARMA to go on tward's our true reward. Again, requiring effort and conscious THINKING. Needless to say the "woke" have nothing going for them at this time!

We have enjoyed over 200 years of relative Peace, unheard of in the rest of the world. What has changed?

WE ARE NO LONGER PROTECTED FROM OURSELVES. Now that is so scary to so many. I can safely say I have been conscious for a long time, Does it stop me from being an A-hole, not nearly enough! :|
KARMA RULES

Return to “Politics and Government 2014 - Present”