How About Living On The Hi-Seas, Would You, Could You?

Moderator: Super Moderators

Doka
Pirate

How About Living On The Hi-Seas, Would You, Could You?

Post by Doka » 02-10-2023 10:11 AM

Ready for a VERY lavish life on the high seas! Couples who have splashed out MILLIONS of dollars to BUY cabins on a luxury 'floating city' cruise ship (that isn't even built yet) reveal why they're so keen to live on the water full-time .

Ever wanted to spend your life traveling?

Well these future cruise ship residents are hoping to do just that after spending up to $3 million on a cabin before Storylines' MV Narrative is even built.

The ship will have 547 fully furnished residences that range from 237 square feet to 1,970 square feet, with the homes priced between from $1 million to $8 million for 'the lifetime of the vessel.' A ship's average lifespan is usually about 30 years.

The 1,195-square-foot RU4.3 Envision cabins are already sold out and there's only one 1,270-square-foot RU4.4 Wonder left.

And other homes are being snapped up fast, with availability for some residences down to less than 20 per cent, despite the fact it won't set sail until 2025.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/arti ... ative.html
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Riddick
Pirate

Be It *Ever So* Humble, There's No Place Like A Buoyant Big Money Dream Home

Post by Riddick » 02-10-2023 11:59 AM

It'll be more than handy to have a floating full-time residence to navigate the coming catastrophic world-wide flooding due to global warming - At the same time I can't imagine these city sized arks offering displaced & homeless boat people sanctuary -

We're all in this together? Eff THAT Ess - Steady as she goes! Full steam ahead & steer well clear of San Fran.
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

Doka
Pirate

Re: How About Living On The Hi-Seas, Would You, Could You?

Post by Doka » 02-10-2023 06:06 PM

As beautifull as these places are, even if I had the money, I am just claastrophobic enough, not to be happy enough. For long. I sure wouldn't mind a short visit though! :D
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Riddick
Pirate

Shore To Shore Travel On A Great Lake

Post by Riddick » 02-11-2023 03:06 AM

Doka wrote: 02-10-2023 06:06 PM As beautifull as these places are, even if I had the money, I am just claastrophobic enough, not to be happy enough. For long. I sure wouldn't mind a short visit though! :D
The only journey I've taken over a big body of water was a round trip cruise on the S.S. Badger Lake Michigan ferry between Manitowoc WI & Luddington MI. Tho no luxury liner, it's nice enuff for a serviceable getaway/leisurely weekend excursion.

Among the numerous onboard activities, amenities & accommodations available the private staterooms even come equipped with their own sink & toilet! Living large!!

Doka
Pirate

Re: How About Living On The Hi-Seas, Would You, Could You?

Post by Doka » 02-11-2023 12:23 PM

Hey Riddick Thanks for sharing.! Leave it to me, to be most impressed with is the people who can back-up the big rigs so flawlessly. :D

That is a nice large ship. The only ones I have been on are the Ferries, In British Columbia, not as large as The Badger for sure (410 ft).
KARMA RULES

Return to “News from a parallel universe”