The Earth Is In Great Shape

Moderator: Super Moderators

Riddick
Pirate

The Earth Is In Great Shape

Post by Riddick » 03-02-2023 01:45 PM

As pollution has declined worldwide and damage from extreme weather events has grown less and less, the environmental movement has become ever more shrill and demanding. It has become obvious catastrophic anthropogenic global warming is no longer a scientific hypothesis–it failed, in that regard–but rather is an unhinged pseudo-justification for every left-wing policy prescription.

Currently, many Western countries (but not China, Russia or India) are impoverishing themselves by making war on affordable, reliable energy. Maybe someday voters will understand impoverishment is not unfortunate collateral damage from saving the planet, but, rather, is the desired objective, along with unfettered government domination.

The Earth is in great shape, but our politics are demented. FULL STORY
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

Doka
Pirate

Re: The Earth Is In Great Shape

Post by Doka » 03-02-2023 07:44 PM

You and I pretty much know this, The "Woke" are ever so much better at Pannic! He who screams the loudest
"Wins" except where it might really MATTER!

They are doing all the things for warming, I believe it might be a surprise. I do know weather farted around with, does not revert.

There was a guy on C to C who was thoughly Fed Up with All the lies , pretty reguarding EVERYTHING. I'M WITH HIM.!

Will Hart is the man's name
https://www.coasttocoastam.com/guest/hart-will-6294/
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Doka
Pirate

Re: The Earth Is In Great Shape

Post by Doka » 03-03-2023 07:23 PM

Last night on C to C another good guest! Blew the "Greenies" and the dispiciple lies right out of the water.

The LOWER THE CARBON THE FASTER WE DIE.

https://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2023-03-02-show/
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Return to “Environment in Crisis”