Spring Break 2023

FF Community posts

Moderator: Super Moderators

Riddick
Pirate

Spring Break 2023

Post by Riddick » 03-27-2023 04:47 AM

Arrrh! Avast & Ahoy Y'all,

It's that time again, as I'll be on reduced posting for at least a week, mebbe even two, while I take time away from my typical cyberspacing-out & apply it to taking care of business as well as rest & recreation, yet I'll be lurking, reading & replying as I have the time -

Tho mostly in the background, I'll be sailing along with y'all, stepping forward again once the break from routine runs its course - So never fear, eventually if not sooner Yours Truly will fully reappear rested & ready for bigger & better Fantastic fun times!

TC & ttyl,
Frederiddick

Doka
Pirate

Re: Spring Break 2023

Post by Doka » 03-28-2023 09:10 AM

:shock: Enjoy your time off, Riddick :D remember, no radio ,TV , newspapers , nothing but travel logs and kitty stories on the internet.

No talking to "woke" relatives :D Act like the lonely "Maytag Man" Good Luck"! :shock:
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Riddick
Pirate

Post by Riddick » 03-28-2023 10:36 PM

Doka wrote: 03-28-2023 09:10 AM :shock: Enjoy your time off, Riddick :D remember, no radio ,TV , newspapers , nothing but travel logs and kitty stories on the internet.

No talking to "woke" relatives :D Act like the lonely "Maytag Man" Good Luck"! :shock:
That's all pretty much the plan, Doka - Matter of fact, I've posted a (time) travelog & calico cat vid! As it is I'll stick with interesting, entertaining, factually fascinating stuff during the break, & even after I plan on a balance of non-political & political posts

More fun & less political angst never hurt anyone, right?

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 03-29-2023 10:00 AM

Riddick wrote: 03-28-2023 10:36 PM
Doka wrote: 03-28-2023 09:10 AM :shock: Enjoy your time off, Riddick :D remember, no radio ,TV , newspapers , nothing but travel logs and kitty stories on the internet.

That's all pretty much the plan, Doka - Matter of fact, I've posted a (time) travelog & calico cat vid! As it is I'll stick with interesting, entertaining, factually fascinating stuff during the break, & even after I plan on a balance of non-political & political posts

More fun & less political angst never hurt anyone, right?

As long as we "Hail" to the Mentally Ill, & compromised, the sane are seriously endangered. I have no idea, which end , we will end up with?

:hiding: :facepalm:
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Return to “Ship's Galley ~ Fantastic Forum Community”