The Unbearable Imperiousness Of Pride Month

The Brig, for everything else. Pirates-at-large. Free booze.

Moderator: Super Moderators

Riddick
Pirate

Re: The Unbearable Imperiousness Of Pride Month

Post by Riddick » 06-08-2023 12:59 PM

Doka wrote: 06-08-2023 12:49 PM CONSEQUENCES have no meaning to Raggedyann types , KARMA has a way of taking care of such mindless messes. Coming soon, they will have to live as they dictate, They will not survive.Their souls are already dead.
:nod:
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

Raggedyann
Pirate

Post by Raggedyann » 06-08-2023 09:56 PM

Doka, you are one nasty person. You are the reason I became insulting because you started it with your generalities and lumping people all together with everyone being beneath you.

To think we once shared emails and I considered stopping in to meet you in my travels down the coast. Thank God I didn't do that! :shock:

As for you Riddick, hammers are smarter than you.
“For evil to flourish, it only requires good men to do nothing.” Simon Wiesenthal

Raggedyann
Pirate

Post by Raggedyann » 06-08-2023 11:58 PM

Oh Trumpy is in a spot of trouble. No wonder you guys seem to be in such a bad head space. LOL

As for me, I'm thrilled!!

:conan:
“For evil to flourish, it only requires good men to do nothing.” Simon Wiesenthal

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 06-09-2023 03:44 AM

Raggedyann wrote: 06-08-2023 09:56 PM Doka, you are one nasty person. You are the reason I became insulting because you started it with your generalities and lumping people all together with everyone being beneath you.

To think we once shared emails and I considered stopping in to meet you in my travels down the coast. Thank God I didn't do that! :shock:

As for you Riddick, hammers are smarter than you.
No one is responsible for your Actions but you.
You are the reason I became insulting because you started it with your generalities and lumping people all together with everyone being beneath you

No ,Ra , No one is beneath me nor above me, I will hold my own, but I will not hold you as a non-responsible entity, that is just NOT how it works as one day you will find out.
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Riddick
Pirate

Ahole In One Is Par For The Coarse

Post by Riddick » 06-09-2023 04:39 AM

Doka wrote: 06-09-2023 03:44 AM No one is responsible for your Actions but you.
Raggedyann types'll never know themselves well enough to understand that - Besides which projecting gets 'em off the hook. You may as well talk to a wall. Then again, walls or pretty much anything inanimate is likely way more self-aware.

BTW, I'm well aware this post is unflattering to RA types. Hey, what can I say? No projecting here - I'm getting in touch with my inner "deplorable" KWIM?
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

Raggedyann
Pirate

Post by Raggedyann » 06-09-2023 11:10 AM

Doka wrote: 06-09-2023 03:44 AM
Raggedyann wrote: 06-08-2023 09:56 PM
No ,Ra , No one is beneath me nor above me, I will hold my own, but I will not hold you as a non-responsible entity, that is just NOT how it works as one day you will find out.
Oh yes, the all knowing and wise Doka. I think I just threw up on myself. :rolleyes:

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 06-09-2023 05:19 PM

Raggedyann wrote: 06-09-2023 11:10 AM
Doka wrote: 06-09-2023 03:44 AM
Raggedyann wrote: 06-08-2023 09:56 PM
Oh yes, the all knowing and wise Doka. I think I just threw up on myself. :rolleyes:

I
think I just threw up on myself.
Well, good, now you know how we feel, after one of your" bomb" runs on US!
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Raggedyann
Pirate

Post by Raggedyann » 06-10-2023 06:28 PM

Then you should ignore me. But you just can't help yourself. Gotta spew that hate.

CoastZone
Pirate

Post by CoastZone » 06-23-2023 02:19 PM

Raggedyann wrote: 06-07-2023 04:46 PM I have a good life and it was even better before you idiots invaded the FF. I love coming here and saying what I think. I ain't never gonna leave, too much fun! :coolhat:

I remember the FF when Linnea owned it. At that time Riddick, you never spouted your right wing, bigoted crap as you knew she would have toasted you in a heartbeat. You came by and posted occasionally as the nice, funny guy. Phony balony! I actually thought you were a tad childish but that's just me. When Linnea passed away, out came the true Rid-dick. Oh well, we all have different sides to us, and lucky me that I have seen yours and now you have seen mine. Enjoy!!
It wasn't so much Linnea, as her clique that had zero tolerance for another person's perspectives.
That's why the Imaginative Worlds Forum was created by a small handful of people who were either kicked out or left on their own after being bullied, and attacked. But when they dared to stand up for themselves, that wasn't allowed.

The extreme left once had control over the FF. It was not Linnea.
But she let a small group have the loudest voice, and to sway her admin power towards banning those who didn't bow down before the extreme groupthink that once proliferated this forum.

The group that started that other forum, if I'm not mistaken, was known as Thirsty, Beer Boy, Captain Kundalini, and a few others.

Riddick
Pirate

Post by Riddick » 06-23-2023 03:03 PM

What a pleasant surprise. Hi CoastZone! Long time no sea.

Thanks for the historical corroboration. BTW, would you believe tho IW bit the dust some time ago Beer Boy still has a forum going with a few old time FF & IW members? It's kind of a microcosm of Art Bell/C2C genre forums back in the day -

It's a li'l more sizeable than the FF these days, but not so much if you stick around - eh? Eh? Wink wink nudge nudge :D

Return to “The Brig”