Canadian Survival! 🔥🔥🔥🔥

Grassroots democracy. We need to secure our country from the global elites. Act now! Get informed.

Moderator: Super Moderators

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate
Location: SW IN USA-UK Midlands SCANIAowner @ Sound Cloud - @ Supernaturalearth

Canadian Survival! 🔥🔥🔥🔥

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 06-07-2023 05:42 AM

Counting eastern Canada we have 17 smokey US States!πŸ™

https://www.msn.com/en-us/weather/topst ... r-AA1cdQMz

Fox N Friends Steve Doocy said he can smell smoke inside the studio!

6 million acres of forests are aflame in Ontario and Quebec Provinces.😣 The smokey haze will last to this weekend and NYC is covered over this morning

I'm passing up South central Ontario fishing this Spring. I keep telling my wife that if I fall off the float planes boat dock. I WILL be wearing my life jacket!πŸ˜‚

Then there's that Rooskie volunteer with a BIC lighter to consider driving West about 200+ miles.🀐

So this evening I tripped over a small lawn mower tire and fell like a 6'4" tree off our porch! Lucky the result was just scrapes and big bruises, that's all. πŸ™

MK II πŸ™ FDNY 343 🍎 πŸ˜₯ πŸ”΄

Oh Canada! Variable means of terrorist's strikes can come so darned easy. Think about it.πŸ™
[*]@ #2 Find the eerie antedating of 12/7/1941 vs 9/11/01

#1 A

https://youtu.be/DUY8aSx8-yo

#1 B

🌎 πŸ” 🌏 πŸ—» 🌍 πŸŒ‹
https://youtu.be/ajRuvYMk30E

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/superna ... -t543.html

Doka
Pirate

Re: Canadian Survival! 🔥🔥🔥🔥

Post by Doka » 06-07-2023 11:54 AM

Don't Blame the Russian's for the fires, China Joe, is closer to the culprits.
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 06-07-2023 05:08 PM

Right o! But D.C's Democrats would put the blame on a brand new, fake dossier paper on three Russians named Russia.πŸ˜‘

Let's blame lightning on a clear day.

MK II πŸ™ FDNY 343 🍎 πŸ˜₯ πŸ”΄ πŸŒ‡ πŸ†˜
Last edited by Malaria_Kidd II on 06-09-2023 12:43 AM, edited 1 time in total.

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 06-08-2023 07:39 AM

Canada just about has more Chinese than Canadians, who ever is setting the fires are very busy indeed.
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Riddick
Pirate

Chinese Tyger Burning Bright

Post by Riddick » 06-08-2023 10:16 AM

Doka wrote: ↑06-08-2023 07:39 AM Canada just about has more Chinese than Canadians, who ever is setting the fires are very busy indeed.
Purposefully busy no doubt. Historically fire makes for a great cleanser donchaknow -

How much you wanna bet the CCP's "clearing out the dead wood" ahead of taking over lock stock & barrel & doing the same with dead head Wokies who just take up space? A purge for Chinese purity! Now THAT's whatyacall fearful symmetry.
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 06-08-2023 10:56 AM

I totally agree with both of your lines above. I know their presence has been strangely noted up above the States border for years on. And that trivial item was mostly reported in alt news via conservative media.πŸ˜–

Oh Trudeau! Oh Canada!

I'll just go fishing in Indiana while my $100 USPS generated & approved Passport gets dust filled and yellowed over time.

New York City is finally investigating their (CCP?) police stations after years of operating there. πŸ™ πŸ˜–

MK II πŸ™ FDNY 343 🍎 πŸ˜₯ πŸ”΄ πŸŒ‡ πŸ†˜

Return to β€œAmerican Survival”